Everyone ready for Sunday? (1 Viewer)

We are very knowlegeable fans. Still, have to disagree that this will be a great game. The Dolphins have yet to play a great all around team. They have went up against a great offense - the Colts - and lost. Even after having held onto the ball for most of the game. That says something about the pass rush and the secondary.

Saints - 38
Phins - 10

@SFinLA

That's reat, I may come up with one for the wildcat :p

@Above poster

The problem though is, the wildcat can not be stopped. its' proven. no one has stopped it, besides the ravens who stopped it when more then half of our o-line was injured, so even if you count that not many have stopped it. This will be a one score game all the way.

However, i do agree with the safety play. We had a top five saftey tandem coming into the season, but they both haven't lived up to the hype. but In Bell we trust so in the end, everything will settle down, he just has to get used to Wilson on the side of him and not a below average saftey who he used to have to carry the load for.

If the wildcat cannot be stopped why do yall carry a punter? And wy did yall start the season 0-3? I am not anti wild cat and infact I agree it makes yall dangerous. However this is not college and as yall have proven by punting and losing some games......it can be stopped off and on by nfl teams. I think yall will be a new wrinkle for our defense and yall are a above average team. But to say that yall are great at a record of 3-3...come on man. I cannot predict score but I have a good idea. The truth is yall are underdogs big time. However you never know. But the wildcat is not unstoppable.

Woo hoo, more Dolphins fans.

These guys are right though, this is definitely my favorite non-Dolphins message board.

Welcome to the board. We've had a couple of Jets fans around here lately that were really cool, so they can't all be bad.

we are very knowlegeable fans. Still, have to disagree that this will be a great game. The dolphins have yet to play a great all around team. They have went up against a great offense - the colts - and lost. Even after having held onto the ball for most of the game. That says something about the pass rush and the secondary.

saints - 38
phins - 10

lol.

Hey welcome to the board The Dolphins have always been a favroite team of mine. I have great memories of my Dad and I watching Griese play. Heck throw in Jimmy Buffett and a landshark into the mix it should be a good Sunday.

WhatDat said:
we have the #1 offense and our defense scarey

Wii half teh number 1 Ofence and sand(?) Dfence is beast Lee.

I'm not getting the sand timer/ampersand thing, other than that it is very good. :idunno:

Hour glass. "our". Duh

I wish Pennington was playing rather than Henne. From the little I've seen of Henne, he looks better than Pennie.

Of all the teams we've played, the AFC East seems to have a much better defense than any team in the NFC East (I don't care how many excuses the Giants make, they got owned!). The only problem I see with the AFC teams we have played, is their offenses have not been good. The Saints goal this year has been to score quickly and often and dictate the tempo of the game. Both the Bills and the Jets have disrupted the Saints rhythm. Saints D came up big in those games, but both teams QBs and offense are not their strengths.

The wildcat may confuse the Saints D at times, but that D is also capable of confusing Olines. It will be a good game. Probably a whole lot closer than the Giants game (hopefully, a lot fewer crybaby excuses, too.)

Yeah, my sense is that the Gdub will have the wildcat covered. Our ability to exploit the db's of the fins is the end game here. This will be a high scoring game...by the Saints. Don't be surprised if we get close to 50. Again.

Fins fans, you have every right to be jacked up about this game. But don't fall into the trap that every other team's fans have, which is your one or two team strengths are enough to beat this team. They aren't. I promise you, they aren't.

The 2009 Saints are crazy good. Leave all impressions from past rosters and performances behind. They don't represent.

what does that mean, the wild cat cant be stopped? Yall score every time yall touch the ball? every other time? 25 percent of the time? No, you dont. so it can be stopped and it is every week. And if we make yall punt 4 or 5 times we will win by at least 2 td's

No doubt the wildcat will be a challenge. But I have well-placed faith that Gregg Williams will have an effective antidote in place come game time. In fact, I'd be shocked if our d hasn't mastered the perfect schemes since training camp.

This will be a one score game all the way.

I agree that the Dolphins will have only "one score" all the way to game's end. :ezbill:

Welcome to the boards. :welcome2:

Seriously, I am nervous before every game. If one has been a Saints fan long, you have seen a thousand ways to lose a game, even when the game seems in hand. So I don't take any opponent for granted. The Saints have apparently given up chunks of yardage to teams when they ran out of the Wildcat formation, so I am especially concerned about the Saints' ability to shut down the Dolphins' run game. I also believe Henne will be a fine NFL quarterback and has the ability to carry Miami to wins through the air, if the ground game is stymied.

That said, I believe Williams and the defensive coaches will have a good game plan for Sunday and the Saints' defenders are executing very well. Since offensive production by New Orleans is a given, I don't see this game as being close at the end. Miami may hang around early, but I believe this will end up as another double digit victory margin for the Saints. On our Predict the Score game I predicted 34-17, but I really think it will be more like

Saints 41
Dolphins 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom