Everything Else Story (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Everything Else Story will be a story written by the Board. The general idea is, it's like a chain story. I will start it off, then just continue the story with every post. You can use pictures, words, YouTube clips, or gifs. Your posts can be deadly serious, ridiculous as you want, or any mood you feel like. This can be a truly endless story. Here goes........

Back in California, before the year 2000, lived two guys from California. Two famous guys who owned the hottest club in L.A., well they used to own it, until the pressure of running a business got the best of them. This is where the story begins.....

Jimmy Bluejeans and Frank Brown were walking down the street, talking about how much money they made, selling their trendy Hollywood Night Club two days ago.

1584147666797.png

Frank: I can't believe Johnny Deep paid that much for our place. He's gonna call it The Viper Room.

Jimmy: Yeah, apparently there is a lot of money in having scissors for hands. I'm happy for Gilbert Grape.

Frank: Don't joke. I hear River Phoenix is going with some famous friends when they open.

Jimmy: Really? Well you can't go wrong with that.

Frank: Did you just say something about turtles?

Jimmy: What? No. Man, you got to lay off the blow. It's rotting your brain.

Check out the big brain on Brad.

Jimmy: Who the hell is Brad?

Frank: Huh? I don't know. I may need rehab, Jimmy. I'm kinda freaking out.

Jim “does this belt help my butt look like a woman’s?”

Frank “are you hitting the mescaline again?”
Jim”again? Wait did you stop?”

“dude you’re going to lose touch with reality all together man”

Jimmy is in deep thought about what his butt looks like and if he spent too much money on the belt.

Their waitress shows up and asks if they need anything else.

Frank doesn't handle it well and regrets getting high in rehab.

aatrip.gif

Frank: Just the check. And would you please stop pulsating?

The waitress slowly backs away.

Jimmy: Gwyneth called earlier and says she has a business opportunity for us.

Frank: I guess we should check it out. It's just the way she smells. Know what I mean?

Jimmy: Yeah. Kinda like a dirty rose.

Frank: That's poetic, Jimmy.

The last time we did business with her she took us for about 500 grand. Remember she walked away with the goods and the money. Why the hell do you even keep in touch with her?

Jimmy: Man, you are high. You're thinking of Gwen Stefani. "I'm Just a Girl", my arse. That chick is ruthless. I "Don't Speak" to her anymore.

Frank: Oh yeah. Sorry Jimmy. Let's go see your dirty rose. I hear she is with Affleck now, God help her.

The Everything Else Story will be a story written by the Board. The general idea is, it's like a chain story. I will start it off, then just continue the story with every post. You can use pictures, words, YouTube clips, or gifs. Your posts can be deadly serious, ridiculous as you want, or any mood you feel like. This can be a truly endless story. Here goes........

Back in California, before the year 2000, lived two guys from California. Two famous guys who owned the hottest club in L.A., well they used to own it, until the pressure of running a business got the best of them. This is where the story begins.....

Jimmy Bluejeans and Frank Brown were walking down the street, talking about how much money they made, selling their trendy Hollywood Night Club two days ago.
We followed a scenario like this on our walk yesterday. The characters were my wife, my 17 year-old son, my 7 year-old daughter and me. The plot involved buried treasure, talking catfish, unicorns, flamethrowers, and fast cars.

Reminds me of college acid trips :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom