Everytime we beat a team (1 Viewer)

milk520

I didn't do it!
Reaction score
Everytime we beat a team they go out the next week or so and look confused. Is this because they can't deal with losing to the Aints? I love the way we leave teams looking dazed and confused. I mean c'mon. The Giants and their fans spent all week telling us, " It's only one game". Well now it looks like it is only two games.

Well they certainly don't seem to win the following games much... I love how the Giants were full of excuses and now they've lost again.

Maybe we just hit so hard that we give everyone concussions...?

Dont ever call this team the aints again. We clear on that?

Excuse me? I am typing like I am the team we just...... what am I doing, you do not deserve a response.

I noticed this too. Especially when Petrino skipped town after we smoked ATL's *** a few years back.

Teams do not like losing to us, that's for damn sure.

The Saints expose every team they play. Plus they leave them a little shellshocked.

Probably because Sean Peyton and Gregg Williams are aggressive play callers and they find a way to expose weaknesses that the league copies.

Probably because Sean Peyton and Gregg Williams are aggressive play callers and they find a way to expose weaknesses that the league copies.

Yeah, Chris Buttersworth mentioned in the Giants/AZ game that AZ was doing things that we did against the Giants defensively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom