Evil has been defeated... (1 Viewer)

you mean these pics? That dude made me ill, and what's worse...he averaged over 3 posts a day! I have no idea why he ever bothered to post here, and i, for one, am very happy to see him tuck tail and disappear.

Man, I called this dude out about a month ago for beind a Patriots Homer, and not actually being a Saints fan, and members of these very same boards jumped on me for doing so. I guess I was not wrong, and people are finally seeing that he was never a Saints fan, just a pompous Pats homer who got what he deserved: 3 titles with a * next to each one, and one major choke on the biggest stage.

Man, I called this dude out about a month ago for beind a Patriots Homer, and not actually being a Saints fan, and members of these very same boards jumped on me for doing so. I guess I was not wrong, and people are finally seeing that he was never a Saints fan, just a pompous Pats homer who got what he deserved: 3 titles with a * next to each one, and one major choke on the biggest stage.

he was pretty much a troll around here.

You could tell by him going out of his way to make entire threads calling out the Mannings full while knowing many around here have a lot of respect for them.

I personally took exception to him because the only time I saw him comment on anything was to talk about the Patriots and how good they were, and why we all need to bow down to them (this coming from an alleged Saints fan). I'm all for freedom of speech, but we would have to read this bunk after the Saints get their rear ends handed to them. He seemed to be totally insensitive to the fact that a lot of people on this board aren't Patriots fans, and he took every opportunity to shove them down our throats.

I admit to not reading a lot of what he had to say, but in those instances people made assumptions, which in the past month has happened too much in my opinion. Also, I do recall that whenever I did read something he had to say, it wasn't about the Saints. Apparently he's a season ticket holder, so if that's true, you gotta give him that, but other than the pic, I haven't seen evidence of his loyalty towards the next dynasty, the New Orleans Saints baby!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom