Evil has been defeated... (1 Viewer)

I wonder about the following -

What is the Boston Globe going to do with all those "19-0" books they printed?

What will ESPN talk about now they had crowning of the Patriots dynasty ready to go?

How will the talking heads continue to live now that the "greatest QB to ever live and never lost a Superbowl" got defeated? Their noses are going to get cold without Brady's posterior.

Congrats Giants you deserve it.........

That said, I want some Patriots 19-0 gear. That would be so epic to have.

In Boston, some publisher made a book of the Pats undefeated season including a W in the SB.

I heard this on NY radio or ESPN, I forgot....but don't they look silly now.

G-men 17
Belicheats 14

And a great celebration will be had...

I just have that warm fuzzy feeling inside seeing an entire season of perfection by the Pats shot to hell...its a shame that nobody will remember them now, all that just for nothing. The best part is Archie's son had a lot to do with it.

I love it.

AMEN

2191785472_c1519df46d_o.jpg

DOn't that just blow your mind...

G-men 17
Belicheats 14

And a great celebration will be had...

I just have that warm fuzzy feeling inside seeing an entire season of perfection by the Pats shot to hell...its a shame that nobody will remember them now, all that just for nothing. The best part is Archie's son had a lot to do with it.

I love it.

These clowns (i.e.: Patriots) went out and trademarked "19-0" ----a week BEFORE the Super Bowl. :lookatyou: :no: :tease:

That's only one of a lot of reasons why I'm sooooooooo glad the G-Men beat them.

Here's a link to all of the Patriots' fan websites. They're crying and ranting like you wouldn't believe. :mad:

Link: http://www.gopats.com/links.cfm

:gosaints:

They will always be remembered...... for failure......think Buffalo Bills.......

What will ESPN talk about now they had crowning of the Patriots dynasty ready to go?
I mean seriously, how often does ESPN throw out the "best team ever" crap just to have the team get upset?

OU in 2003... lost to K State in the Big XII title game.
USC in 2005.... lost to Texas in the BCS title game.
Patriots in 2007... lost to the G-Men in the Super Bowl.

ESPN "greatest team ever" is the SI cover and Madden curse all wrapped up into one.

All Archie needs now is for the Saints to win it next year and he'll have the trifecta.

I was just about to mention that!

Anyone else care to comment on this?

It's nothing new. Every SuperBowl held in the SuperDome resulted in t-shirts sold in the French Market or at t-shirt shops with the real losers of the game's shirts being hocked as winners.

Often these shirts are shipped overseas to be sold in third world countries. I ran into a bunch of one-off t-shirts while in Korea and the Philippines.

So, it's nothing new at all.

LOLLL blackngold4877 WHEERE YAT BRO? THEY LOST

he got cocky during the season.. he had that sig where he posted OWNED on every team the pats beat! LOL!

and he then had a sig that said "it ain't nothing without that lombardi"

and you know what? I AGREE WITH THAT! LOL!!

People are getting way to upset about the 19-0 trademark and the books, and shirts, etc. It's standard business practice no matter what side of the situation you are on, and every single team has done this. It's no different than the Giants having Super Bowl champs hats and shirts already printed prior to the game. Don't let your hatred blind your common sense. :shrug:

Something must have happened to whatever video the Pats made of the Giants walk through practice.

Maybe someone parked it too close to a magnet... :shrug:

They will always be remembered...... for failure......think Buffalo Bills.......

I disagree. They have 3 championships in the Y2K. buffalo lost 4 in a row.

Big difference.

That said, I hate the pats.

If the cheating stuff is true, this is another pure case of "what goes around, comes around."

People are getting way to upset about the 19-0 trademark and the books, and shirts, etc. It's standard business practice no matter what side of the situation you are on, and every single team has done this. It's no different than the Giants having Super Bowl champs hats and shirts already printed prior to the game. Don't let your hatred blind your common sense. :shrug:
It is most certainly not standard practice to trademark your record after a season. The Patriots aren't getting hate for pre-printed shirts and hats, they are getting it for everything else they pre-prepared. And the organization deserves it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom