Evil has been defeated... (1 Viewer)

Phooey.

To me the real classless bums are the '72 Phins and their stupid champagne parties. I'd have loved to see the crap knocked out of that goose.

There. I said it. :hihi:

The Giants played a great game and had a wonderful game plan one defense. Congrats to 'em.

This is a great day. Other than the Saints winning the SB, this is the next best thing for the Pats to lose it.

It is most certainly not standard practice to trademark your record after a season. The Patriots aren't getting hate for pre-printed shirts and hats, they are getting it for everything else they pre-prepared. And the organization deserves it.

That's complete and absolute nonsense, you trademark anything and everything you think will have value. The Rockies applied for the trademarked phrase "Rocktober" on October 4th. Before they got absolutely obliterated on their playoff run. All businesses do this, at least the ones that have any common sense. It's the same reason that Donald Trump hopped out early and attempted to trademark the phrase "You're fired!" It's simply smart business practice and to think otherwise means you are just allowing hatred to blind your judgment. People can hate the Pats all they want, but to do so for reasons that are so clearly unwarranted is just plain dumb.

The Rockies filed applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Oct. 4 asking for exclusive nationwide rights to use of "Rocktober" -- not only on T-shirts and bobblehead dolls but stuffed animals, Christmas stockings, baby booties and more.
Wow, look at that, a team trying to make money off a phrase. Damn those Rockies! :shrug:

Edit: Also you state that it isn't standard practice to trademark a record after the season. Well, of course not...do you see NYG fans lining up to buy shirts that say 14-6 on them? 19-0 is unique and had value if the Pats had won.

Last edited:
Phooey.

To me the real classless bums are the '72 Phins and their stupid champagne parties. I'd have loved to see the crap knocked out of that goose.

There. I said it. :hihi:

The Giants played a great game and had a wonderful game plan one defense. Congrats to 'em.

There's no such thing as "popping the champagne". That is a huge myth.

he got cocky during the season.. he had that sig where he posted OWNED on every team the pats beat! LOL!

and he then had a sig that said "it ain't nothing without that lombardi"

and you know what? I AGREE WITH THAT! LOL!!
LOL!!

its sad that we have to celebrate another team losing the superbowl

I disagree. They have 3 championships in the Y2K. buffalo lost 4 in a row.

Losing after starting 18-0 is monumental, being hugely favored, and there is no precedent for it. In a way it trumps the Bills losing four......

its sad that we have to celebrate another team losing the superbowl

If you'/re a football fan you have to find some joy after the Saints are out of it. What are we supposed to do?:dunno:

Losing after starting 18-0 is monumental, being hugely favored, and there is no precedent for it. In a way it trumps the Bills losing four......

I agree. This is the biggest disappointment of all time. No doubt.

omg the one of the greatest game ever .... THis makes me feel so good...like a woman go G men they wanted it more

Doesn't matter they'll go undefeated next year and win the Super Bowl... the Saints that is ;)

The Saints would have whooped the Giants in the playoffs...man, we could have won it all!

motivator5918781.jpg

Last edited:
The Saints would have whooped the Giants in the playoffs...man, we could have won it all!

No way. Saints would not have touched Tom Brady. They would have humiliated our team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom