Evil has been defeated... (1 Viewer)

Sackhappysaint

It figures
Reaction score
G-men 17
Belicheats 14

And a great celebration will be had...

I just have that warm fuzzy feeling inside seeing an entire season of perfection by the Pats shot to hell...its a shame that nobody will remember them now, all that just for nothing. The best part is Archie's son had a lot to do with it.

I love it.

You're wrong: everybody will remember that they were the team to go undefeated in the regular season to get it handed to them in the Superbowl.

WOO HOO!!!

belicheat that classless ******* his cheats dont work.... Patirots get exposed and cant win unless they cheat and he doesnt even shake hands with cougln that piece of work i hate him even more now

LOLLL blackngold4877 WHEERE YAT BRO? THEY LOST

Poor Tom

Not so much...

Go baby brother!!!! As another posted stated in their thread. Evil has been defeated.

belicheat that classless ******* his cheats dont work.... Patirots get exposed and cant win unless they cheat and he doesnt even shake hands with cougln that piece of work i hate him even more now

He shook hands when he thought the time was elapsing, but a second was left on the clock.

That said, yeah he's classless.

he doesnt even shake hands with cougln that piece of work i hate him even more now

Did you watch the end of the game? They shook hands and hugged with 1 second left.

2191785472_c1519df46d_o.jpg

Archie must be on top of the world right now. I'm sure never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined this. Congrats to Eli!

I Bet My Uncle $50 And Everybody At Work $5 Dat The G-men Would Win.

I'm Now $100 Richer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom