Ex Texans' Coaches in the Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
Good job Houston!

You chased both Kubiak and Wade Phillips out of town. They're both in the Super Bowl.

Makes you wonder....is it the coach or the GM? Coaches can only coach the players they are given. I don't think the problem in Houston has been coaching.

And yes Rick Smith, you still don't have a QB. Don't bother getting one, just change coaches again. Yeah that will work.

Kubiak got Peyton, Wade Phillips got Ware and Miller. We have seen what they have done without them.

Hahah I made a post about this on my Facebook and all the Texans fans had their jimmies rustled.

Texans Defense has Watt and Offense has Hopkins but no QB. If they ever had a legitamite QB though....

Hahah I made a post about this on my Facebook and all the Texans fans had their jimmies rustled.

Texans Defense has Watt and Offense has Hopkins but no QB. If they ever had a legitamite QB though....

They had a 3-4 year window where Schaub played pretty good. The problem then was the defense, it's flip flopped now.

Kubiak got Peyton, Wade Phillips got Ware and Miller. We have seen what they have done without them.

How did you come to this conclusion? They drafted Von Miller in 2011, signed Manning in 2012 and ware the following year.

This is kubiak and Phillip's first year there.

Unless you meant those were consolation prizes for signing on as coaches.

Whoa buddy. Kubiak wanted to stick with Matt Schaub. When Manning left Indy, Houston was at the top of his list for destinations but Kubiak didn't want to make the change.

Nobody complains about Rick Smith until the losing starts. When the Texans are winning, its all bout JJ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom