Excited for Reggie's Return (1 Viewer)

Saint Jeremy

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I was listening to Moving the Chains earlier today. They opened with a segment on the Saints resurgence. Pat was talking about Reggie coming back and what he means to this offense. He basically said that Reggie is most valuable as a decoy. He cited the Shockey TD vs Arizona in the playoffs and that all of the defense was going to Reggie and Shockey was basically wide open. And that when Reggie does get the ball, he can juke a guy like Robinson out of his underwear. He also said that guys who are new in the league are just not going to be prepared for him. Tim said that he would play Reggie to the outside, and Pat responsed by saying 'he'll go around you or over you'. LOL. Can't wait for Thursday!!!!!

They basically picked the Saints and Green Bay as two teams on the rise. It made me feel good about the rest of the season.

At the very least reggie brings his game as a decoy and the plays out of the back field that he killed Partick Willis with earlier in the year. That's huge in the red-zone...somewhere we've been struggling. Our 3rd down percentage has been great this year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see us put up like a 9-12 3rd down % and 4-5 type day in the red-zone with Reggie back. I also wouldn't be surprised if none of the TD's are to him.

Graham may best last week with Bush in the lineup.

That segment had me fired up for his return, too. Hopefully, we quickly see how much of an impact he makes.

I'm pretty excited myself.

But a bit worried. 2 days ago I thought Reggie would be there, but was a late scratch.

This game is serious, we had Mon and Tues to get ready, the Cowboys get the extra day, Wed while we are travelling on Wed.

They are on a roll with the new Coach and Kitna on fire.

Man, we need this, go get 'em Reggie!

This should be pretty good.

ddd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom