Expect Saints at Tampa First week (1 Viewer)

It makes sense to put us on MNF in week one (again). We always draw a crowd, yet the front office would live to give us a short week before week 2 (without the long week that usually comes before a MNF game). And of course, who else would they like to face the Brady-Bucs with no film?

One variation could be @Bucs in week 2, after a week 1 MFN game to soften us up with the short week (like the @Rams game last year).

I posted an April fools thread about this being the late MNF opener to have some fun .... but I actually believe and guarantee it will happen . The soft tightwad mods deleted it . Sheesh was just trying to liven things up

I posted an April fools thread about this being the late MNF opener to have some fun .... but I actually believe and guarantee it will happen . The soft tightwad mods deleted it . Sheesh was just trying to liven things up
They’re not putting a game that’s played in the Central or Eastern timezone as the late MNF opener. That would put that game starting at 9:20 p.m. CT/10:20 p.m. ET and won’t finish before midnight. Not going to happen.

If we play on MNF in Week 1, it’s more than likely going to be the early game that starts at 6:10 p.m. CT. The only way we play in the late game is if it’s against the Raiders or Broncos because that late game is always hosted by a team in either Pacific or Mountain time and those are the only two games we play in either of those time zones this year.

But 0.0% chance in hell we play the Buccaneers as the MNF late game in Week 1, home or away.

I can see the Vikings being the first game. Hopefully the Saints will be to get a lil payback from last season. Hopefully N.O plays Minny in the postseason to collect rest of the payment Due. It's long overdue when it comes to the playoffs.

They’re not putting a game that’s played in the Central or Eastern timezone as the late MNF opener. That would put that game starting at 9:20 p.m. CT/10:20 p.m. ET and won’t finish before midnight. Not going to happen.

If we play on MNF in Week 1, it’s more than likely going to be the early game that starts at 6:10 p.m. CT. The only way we play in the late game is if it’s against the Raiders or Broncos because that late game is always hosted by a team in either Pacific or Mountain time and those are the only two games we play in either of those time zones this year.

But 0.0% chance in hell we play the Buccaneers as the MNF late game in Week 1, home or away.
it'll prob be a sunday night or mnf game vs atl, then thurs night vs tampa.. they like to put us in divisional games on thurs night after a div game that takes everything we have on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom