Article Expectations heightened for Marshon Lattimore in 2019 (1 Viewer)

Lattimore came up huge for the Saints down the stretch last year, changing the tide of their divisional round game against the Philadelphia Eagles with two critical interceptions. He’s found his success in the NFL through a combination of elite athleticism and complete understanding of passing concepts. It’s something Payton credited him for.

A bit more length to the article would have been nice. Even so, nice write-up.

Another related article, embedded on the same page:

:gosaints:

Weren't there reports that the reason CGJ fell was bad interviews?
So far he is showing a great attitude. If those reports are true, it looks like somebody may have gotten in his ear about changing his attitude and to his credit he listened.

If not, I do feel bad for the young man because that fall cost him a lot of money

Weren't there reports that the reason CGJ fell was bad interviews?
So far he is showing a great attitude. If those reports are true, it looks like somebody may have gotten in his ear about changing his attitude and to his credit he listened.

If not, I do NOT feel bad for the young man because that fall cost him a lot of money had him ending up with the Black and Gold! :ezbill:

fify :9:

:gosaints:

I definitely considered adding that. So far, love that we managed to get him

however, I wouldn't blame him for being a little salty with losing over half of what he was expecting based on projections. If he had been drafted in the middle of the second, he would have made over twice what he got and a lot of projections had him higher. Just another example of him having a great attitude tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom