Experience as an opposing fan in the Dome... (1 Viewer)

The beer options this year are freaking horrible. I wouldn't drink a blue moon if you paid me and the notion that the best beer I could get was a heinekin is offensive.

Food in the club lounges is great. Sorry you missed it and thanks for coming.

Someone needs to fix the beer situation quick. That was putrid.

This is no longer true. There is a beer booth that has cider (Crispin) and two Terrapin beers (an IPA and a Stout) on tap (although they replaced one with some cranberry pumpkin crap this week) and there is booth tucked away around section 530 that has bombers of Fat Tire, Stella, and Modelo Especial (and a few others, but those are the highlights).

For food, there is a vendor selling roast beef sandwiches, and one with wraps and fruit cups for a healthier option. Somehow I usually still end up with nachos or a pretzel. Go figure.

It's not great, but it has improved.

I agree 110% on the lack of food and drink options.. You'd think in a city renowned for its food we'd have better options..and those 8-9 dollar beers...oof! Haha

Glad you had a good time and hope you come back soon.

Not going to rehash the woulda coulda shoulda from yesterday's game (I already cried my tears on the Seahawk board).

I just wanted to say that from an opposing fan's perspective yesterday was great. The Saints fans around me were fantastic. Even when the game was over nobody rubbed it in. I cheered hard for my team and they cheered hard for theirs...it was everything I could have hoped for (except maybe two feet in on the final play).

My only complaint I guess is that the beer and food options in the Dome are pretty weak. Maybe are there are better options on the lower levels? We were in section 513.

Anyway, good game and thanks for the experience. Maybe we will play again this year.

Glad you enjoyed your visit! The next time your team plays here, post early and I'll bet you'll get an invite to a tailgate or two, for some real food and drink.

TBH, you guys were really great to have in the Dome. All the Seahawks fans I met were cool and weren't disrespectful in any way.

There were way too many of you but I enjoyed having you guys here.

It seemed from the tv that there were a ton of Seattle fans, at least from hearing the chants and surprising crowd noise when we were on offense. If so, well done hawks fans! You guys travel in number! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom