Experience as an opposing fan in the Dome... (1 Viewer)

aholdern

Veteran
Reaction score
Not going to rehash the woulda coulda shoulda from yesterday's game (I already cried my tears on the Seahawk board).

I just wanted to say that from an opposing fan's perspective yesterday was great. The Saints fans around me were fantastic. Even when the game was over nobody rubbed it in. I cheered hard for my team and they cheered hard for theirs...it was everything I could have hoped for (except maybe two feet in on the final play).

My only complaint I guess is that the beer and food options in the Dome are pretty weak. Maybe are there are better options on the lower levels? We were in section 513.

Anyway, good game and thanks for the experience. Maybe we will play again this year.

Not going to rehash the woulda coulda shoulda from yesterday's game (I already cried my tears on the Seahawk board).

I just wanted to say that from an opposing fan's perspective yesterday was great. The Saints fans around me were fantastic. Even when the game was over nobody rubbed it in. I cheered hard for my team and they cheered hard for theirs...it was everything I could have hoped for (except maybe two feet in on the final play).

My only complaint I guess is that the beer and food options in the Dome are pretty weak. Maybe are there are better options on the lower levels? We were in section 513.

Anyway, good game and thanks for the experience. Maybe we will play again this year.

Yeah Terrace level could use some food improvements and some renovations. They fixed up the Plaza and Loge levels but have not fixed up the Terrace. Oh well I guess it is what it is. At least we got a new videoboard. Glad you had a good time.

I was going to post elsewhere that my encounters with the Hawks fans were good, fun and cordial. One of the better experiences with a visiting fanbase I've had in quite some time.

I'm glad you had a great experience as an opposing fan. I wish we would get the same experience when we Saints fans travel out to Seattle.

This post is a nice gesture.

The concourses in the Superdome are not as wide as the concourses in other stadiums; as a result, there are fewer food and beverage offerings.

Additionally, many would rather eat after the game at a nearby restaurant than in the stadium.

Thanks for coming back to share your experience. The food/beverage selection in the terrace is not great. We always eat and drink before and after because of this. That said, there's always people in line at the food stands. So maybe it's me.

Either way I'm glad you came to city and enjoyed yourself. Come back sometime.

Also, i visited Seattle last month and had a wonderful time. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The beer options this year are freaking horrible. I wouldn't drink a blue moon if you paid me and the notion that the best beer I could get was a heinekin is offensive.

Food in the club lounges is great. Sorry you missed it and thanks for coming.

Someone needs to fix the beer situation quick. That was putrid.

Thanks for coming back to share your experience. The food/beverage selection in the terrace is not great. We always eat and drink before and after because of this. That said, there's always people in line at the food stands. So maybe it's me.

Either way I'm glad you came to city and enjoyed yourself. Come back sometime.

Also, i visited Seattle last month and had a wonderful time. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Fancy mouth. :ezbill:

TBH, you guys were really great to have in the Dome. All the Seahawks fans I met were cool and weren't disrespectful in any way.

There were way too many of you but I enjoyed having you guys here.

watching the game, Seahawks fans repped pretty hard. Good to see and hear

It's always good to hear opposing fans were treated well. It makes me sick when I hear stories of fans anywhere being beaten or abused for simply wearing the colors of the opposing team. Football is a game, and none of us are making the plays or sending in the plays.

I went to the Saints/Giants game earlier this year and have never been treated better at a Saints away game. There are some really good opposing fans out there :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom