Experience as an opposing fan in the Dome... (1 Viewer)

Yes lower sections are better. I sit high and it sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'll be glad to buy your sucky seats. I've been on the waiting list since there WAS a waiting list. In 2005, my dad gave up our tix without telling me. I didn't even know he had sold them until 2006. Season ticket holder for 26 years, only to miss this wonderful era of Saints football.

There is no such thing as a seat that sucks when you can't get one at all.

I just wanted to say that from an opposing fan's perspective yesterday was great. The Saints fans around me were fantastic. Even when the game was over nobody rubbed it in. I cheered hard for my team and they cheered hard for theirs...it was everything I could have hoped for (except maybe two feet in on the final play).

I'm glad. That's the exact opposite of the experience I had when I was in Seattle January of 2011.

I'm glad. That's the exact opposite of the experience I had when I was in Seattle January of 2011.

Same here . Their fans were brutal that night . I live in Seattle and to be honest most of the true hawk fans are great , the johnny come latelys who didn't know football existed before 2012 are the bad ones

The beer options this year are freaking horrible. I wouldn't drink a blue moon if you paid me and the notion that the best beer I could get was a heinekin is offensive.

Food in the club lounges is great. Sorry you missed it and thanks for coming.

Someone needs to fix the beer situation quick. That was putrid.

I haven't been to a game in a while, but I would think at least having Abita Amber isn't asking too much. Esp with the rise in craft beer sales nationwide.

Not going to rehash the woulda coulda shoulda from yesterday's game (I already cried my tears on the Seahawk board).

I just wanted to say that from an opposing fan's perspective yesterday was great. The Saints fans around me were fantastic. Even when the game was over nobody rubbed it in. I cheered hard for my team and they cheered hard for theirs...it was everything I could have hoped for (except maybe two feet in on the final play).

My only complaint I guess is that the beer and food options in the Dome are pretty weak. Maybe are there are better options on the lower levels? We were in section 513.

Anyway, good game and thanks for the experience. Maybe we will play again this year.
The 500-600 level is about as basic as you are going to get. They have some OK options like BBQ and seafood in the corners but your right you have to go plaza level for better stuff.

As for the beer the little blue kiosks with the refrigerators was where it was at. They have a decent amount of stuff there in big 24 OZ bottles but considering we have great local beer here like Abita and NOLA brewing you would think we can get that in the building on gameday. It is better past two seasons before that you had 3 options Budwiser, Miller or Coors.

I haven't been to a game in a while, but I would think at least having Abita Amber isn't asking too much. Esp with the rise in craft beer sales nationwide.

I've had hundreds of Abita Ambers at the dome. This year they don't have it.

It's heinekin, corona, shock top, blue moon and them bud, ultra, light and I think that's it.

It's an insult.

Thought the "12th Man" represented pretty strongly in the Dome Sunday. A little too strongly for my taste. But all the 'Hawks fans I met were very cool. Make the '49ers fans look like total dirt bags...which isn't that hard to do. SF's road fans are the worst!

Yeah Terrace level could use some food improvements and some renovations. They fixed up the Plaza and Loge levels but have not fixed up the Terrace. Oh well I guess it is what it is. At least we got a new videoboard. Glad you had a good time.

Club Level has good food but the Loge food sucks.We are not allowed to go past the partition to buy food or come up to our seats.

southern hospitality!

That must be it. That would explain why my in stadium experiences were much better when I went to away games at division rivals like Atlanta and Tampa, and not so good when I went to away games like Chicago, SF, and Seattle. Although my San Diego stadium experience was cool. Maybe because San Diego is as "south" as you can go in California that the "southern hospitality" starts to kick-in there too.

When I'd attend games (when I lived in the city) I did most of my good eating before the game anyway, so I never noticed the food inside.

Also, I did most my drinking before the game as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom