Expert on Torry Holt compares Olave to Holt (1 Viewer)

This is so weak.

Vilma compares Olave to Holt… and now he’s the next Tory Holt!!??

Sunshine pumper’s jeans just got tighter!

Gimme a break.
I’m confused by this comment.

Can you elaborate or at least lend us all a decoder ring so we can decipher?

I actually really do want to understand what you are saying. So please elaborate unless this is a troll job.

If I asked you before the draft that we can have a Torry Holt like WR, how many picks would you have been willing to trade up to aquire that player?

When you trade future picks for an absolute baller, the juice is worth the squeeze. The Saints have passed on so many high end WR prospects over the past several years but it looks like they might've found the best of the bunch.

Torry Holt had a stouter build than Olave does. My pro comp (and hope) for him is Marvin Harrison. Same slender, unassuming build, same fluidity, savvy, and technical excellence from day 1.

Torry Holt had a stouter build than Olave does. My pro comp (and hope) for him is Marvin Harrison. Same slender, unassuming build, same fluidity, savvy, and technical excellence from day 1.

Yeah, I posted about the 12lb weight difference between Holt and Olave. However, Holt was only 192 at the combine whereas Olave was 188. Holt played at 200lbs. Olave is a fraction of an inch taller and 1" longer arms. He could probably add 10-12lbs and keep all of his speed/quickness yet be more sturdy like Holt.

I was just coming to post this. To my eyes, Harrison is a closer comp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom