Expert Picks: Week 8 CBS.sportsline

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
kinda suprising 4/6 picked the hapless cowgulrs over the panthers too

*never mind..didn't realize it was an ats pick*

Ratings
I saw something very funny when I was looking at the predictions. These so called NFL experts have horrible records at predicting games. How do you become a NFL expert? I have been watching NFL games for 15 years. Does that make me an expert? These guys call themselves experts. Give me a break!!

Ratings
I saw something very funny when I was looking at the predictions. These so called NFL experts have horrible records at predicting games. How do you become a NFL expert? I have been watching NFL games for 15 years. Does that make me an expert? These guys call themselves experts. Give me a break!!
hahah, yea I know... look at Bromberg's record...35-60-5

I could pick teams out of a hat for a better record.

Ratings
hahah, yea I know... look at Bromberg's record...35-60-5

I could pick teams out of a hat for a better record.

while bloomberg is off pretty bad this year look at the last 3 years hes ok.

you have to understand they are not picking who will win. they are picking agianst the spread. So if they go 50-50 they didn't lose any money if say they where gamblin ( of course you lose money with the fees but thats besides the point)

so if you have 30 games over 50% your winning quite a bit of money and if these guys get over 50% most of the time they should be considered experts but as a gambler I know that is hard to do. There picking againts the spread not against the winning team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.