Expert Picks: Week 8 CBS.sportsline (1 Viewer)

kinda suprising 4/6 picked the hapless cowgulrs over the panthers too

*never mind..didn't realize it was an ats pick*

Oh my god... 5 out of 6 picked us against the Ravens. The world is about to end!

I saw something very funny when I was looking at the predictions. These so called NFL experts have horrible records at predicting games. How do you become a NFL expert? I have been watching NFL games for 15 years. Does that make me an expert? These guys call themselves experts. Give me a break!!

I saw something very funny when I was looking at the predictions. These so called NFL experts have horrible records at predicting games. How do you become a NFL expert? I have been watching NFL games for 15 years. Does that make me an expert? These guys call themselves experts. Give me a break!!

hahah, yea I know... look at Bromberg's record...35-60-5

I could pick teams out of a hat for a better record.

hahah, yea I know... look at Bromberg's record...35-60-5

I could pick teams out of a hat for a better record.

while bloomberg is off pretty bad this year look at the last 3 years hes ok.

you have to understand they are not picking who will win. they are picking agianst the spread. So if they go 50-50 they didn't lose any money if say they where gamblin ( of course you lose money with the fees but thats besides the point)

so if you have 30 games over 50% your winning quite a bit of money and if these guys get over 50% most of the time they should be considered experts but as a gambler I know that is hard to do. There picking againts the spread not against the winning team

The only problem with the picks is that the one with the best record (Harmon) picks the Ravens.
BB&G

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom