Explain Your Avatar/Sig. Pic. (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looking through the board each day i notice many Cool Saints related saints avatar's, signature pic's, default icon's ETC....and i also see many NON-Saints related..I Enjoy both, but if you have one that you use alot or that has a special meaning, this is your chance to explain it's signifigance!!!

should be fun...

My default pic. is my tribute to Bob Ross, The awesomest dude to ever live!!! hehe, it's a picture of Bob Ross with my face photoshopped into it...

My sig is a Southampton FC (AKA ' The Saints') Badge, or logo to you guys.

They're my life basically, had a season ticket since I was 9, but we're not doing too well at the moment, could be relegated to the third tier of English Football, which would more than likely see us go into administration. Not good.

And you all know Mr Vilma. :mwink:

Mardi Gras bead dog. If you grew up in New Orleans as a kid, you probably made one.

I'm pleased that LSU won the national championship.

Mine is always, and will always be me. Or me with my wife, Casey. Or just Casey, when I want to compete with KeepourSaints---haha...

That way, you know who you're talking to. Plus I meet a lot of you in person, and its also fun to be recognized at games and tailgates, and our favorite Saints bar in Houston where we watch the road games. We Hou-Dats are a pretty tight group.

Last edited:
i dunno who that chick is in my avatar

it's a panda bear.

driving a Zamboni.

It makes about as much sense as anything else in my life.

My sig is for my man crush that I have for the show Dexter which ra said that makes no sense really but it's still the best show on TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom