Explain Your Avatar/Sig. Pic. (1 Viewer)

My sig pic is just a good reminder for Saints fans any time during the season. It's from the increasingly inaccurate Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy.

It's a severum. One of the first chat rooms I frequented was devoted to fish keeping and I had a severum, hence the name and avatar.

My avatar (currently) is Clarence Gatemouth Brown, one of the greatest American musicians of all time. Great friend of mine. Died in the weeks after Katrina.

Sig is the house I grew up in in New Orleans, taken the day my mother and I went back to it after the storm.

FWIW, I've always thought it was a Zamboni. :idunno: ... BTW- is there anyone else who, because of growing up in the South, didn't know what a Zamboni was until they were older??

If you ever spent time at the Plaza Mall in NOLA East, you knew what it was. My Mom always called it "that ice smoother thingy."

My avatar: I'm a drummer and I own that exact set of drums. 1974 Ludwig model Vistalites. Except with more cymbals.

Avatar is arguably the best album cover ever.

And the sig is the Greatest ever Scottish, Celtic supporting kicker to play for New York and win a Super Bowl ring. Admittedly there aint many candidates that fall into this catagory.

My avatar (currently) is Clarence Gatemouth Brown, one of the greatest American musicians of all time. Great friend of mine. Died in the weeks after Katrina.

Your avatar always makes me smile.

Mine is the guy that led me to all of you.

If you ever spent time at the Plaza Mall in NOLA East, you knew what it was. My Mom always called it "that ice smoother thingy."

I actually lived near The Plaza for a while when I was a kid and spent a lot of time there; guess I was never around when they cleaned the ice... Either that, or I was always too distracted by the excellent Flame-N-Burger and the Swensen's Ice Cream place next to the rink. :hihi:

right now, the avatar is the new CD from a band a friend turned me on to....plan to change it soon.....sig is some lyrics to a clutch song called "the mob goes wild"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom