FAQ Explanation on how to use new features...+ added features **Report site issues here!** (1 Viewer)

One thing I've noticed recently, since the signature pics became available again, I have to go into my CP and save the signature each time I come to the site before it will show up in my posts...

I don't think that is the issue. Signatures are configured to show up once per thread now. It's configured that way in order to keep from clogging the board with sig pics. So doing what you are doing is wasting your time, unless you want your sig to show up every time you post, because the system views it as a new signature each time... which is what we are trying to prevent.

Last edited:
I don't think that is the issue. Signatures are configured to show up once per thread now. It's configured that way in order to keep from clogging the board with sig pics. So doing what you are doing is wasting your time, unless you want your sig to show up every time you post, because the system views it as a new signature each time... which is what we are trying to prevent.

Oh, ok..cool

@Andrus, I've noticed threads that seem to be missing pages or threads showing pages that don't exist.

Andrus, I've noticed threads that seem to be missing pages or threads showing pages that don't exist.

Andrus, I've noticed threads that seem to be missing pages or threads showing pages that don't exist.

Right! And some posts are out of order. I disabled the addons that showed up in the error logs as being part of the problem, so it should be ok going forward. The only problem is that to get everything that was messed up over the past day back in order I may have to run a thread rebuild that would probably take days with over 351K posts and 7.2 million posts, and will eat up some server resources slowing the board down a bit. So I will likely wait until late tonight to do it.

Last edited:
Seems some posts are still out of order. Weird stuff going on. It is all due to one addon feature that even after being disabled still inserts posts incorrectly.. I will contact the developer.

I am also working to improve the Reactions system that came with this software upgrade. One step at a time.

Nobody knows what this is?????? Glad I am not the only one-lol

When push notifications are enabled, whenever some one likes your post, replies to your post, starts a conversation or mentions you (there are other settings for notifications that you can set in your preferences), a pop-up of notification will come up in a window on your desktop or laptop. I don't think that it works with iPhones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom