FAQ Explanation on how to use new features...+ added features **Report site issues here!** (1 Viewer)

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Here are some explanations on how to use some of the new site features (Note - We will be adding to this thread as we go).

I’m going to update this thread as I’m able to get screenshots and type out explanations for you guys.

1. Jumping to the most recent posts of a thread.

There’s multiple ways to do this. Option one is to simply tap the time stamp to the right (via computer or tablet) of the thread title.
80BDBF5A-03B0-467C-B72F-188087564992.jpeg

On mobile, it will likely be just below the thread title.
80BDBF5A-03B0-467C-B72F-188087564992.jpeg

You can also jump to the last post by opening a thread and selecting “jump to new” near the top of the page.
EDA502D6-769B-433B-8BB1-A68D80C6E49C.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Burrito

HE'S OVER 5000!!!!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
2 quick questions that I may have missed:

1. Is there a way to turn off the sticky post for the threads? If I'm reading through the thread, it takes me a bit out of it to see the same post at the top of every new page.

2. Is there a way to increase the number of posts per page?

Thanks!

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2 quick questions that I may have missed:

1. Is there a way to turn off the sticky post for the threads? If I'm reading through the thread, it takes me a bit out of it to see the same post at the top of every new page.

2. Is there a way to increase the number of posts per page?

Thanks!
On both counts, not at this time. Sorry! :confused:

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
One feature I miss from the old forum was how when looking at the forum view, if you click on the number of replies by a thread, you get a pop up window of the posters and how many posts. Even lets you quick search just that person's comments. Helpful when I wanna look into an old thread and see what I once said.

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One feature I miss from the old forum was how when looking at the forum view, if you click on the number of replies by a thread, you get a pop up window of the posters and how many posts. Even lets you quick search just that person's comments. Helpful when I wanna look into an old thread and see what I once said.
Yeah! I miss that one too. It's on my want list. But it's over my head, and we went way over budget on the custom coding and new site build out cost already, so I am watching for any new pre-made add-ons that I can get cheap for the time being. Custom coding work is EXPENSIVE.

steltz02

The Real Deal
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My thread titles on the main SSF page no longer changes color or shows any indication that the thread has been read.

What am I missing?

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What happen to falcons button?
The intent was for members to see the negative ratings, but not who issued them. It was discovered that there is a way to view who issued them, which leads to conflict. So I took them down. At least until I can fix the issue.

Boot 2Da Head

Top Shelf Olymanker
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place for this post, it's a little nit picky.... but the avatar/logo is cutting off the first letter in each line of a post. Just wondering why.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
Original thread post at top of every page on thread - convenient, or more of a minor annoyance?

For this type of forum, seems like more of an annoyance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom