FAQ Explanation on how to use new features...+ added features **Report site issues here!** (1 Viewer)

Are we going to lose all our “reputation?”

You will not lose your reputation. It's a hard addon to recreate for this platform as it is pieced together from different vb modifications , and will take some time to develop. The Fleur's and rep points will be ported over in due time. It's definitely on the to do list.

Hey guys. Thanks for all that you do. Has anyone pointed out that on iPhone, everytime we visit the site no matter how frequently, we have to keep logging in every time?

Awesome thread guys, thanks.

Can someone explain this chat thing?
1525979297996.png

It is telling you that there is one person in one of the Chat Rooms. If you click on it, then click on "Browse Rooms" you will see which room that person is in. It isn't 100% accurate as that member may not actually be in that room, but has a browser page opened for that room.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Thanks for all that you do. Has anyone pointed out that on iPhone, everytime we visit the site no matter how frequently, we have to keep logging in every time?
That shouldn’t be the case. Although I don’t own an iPhone to test it. But I’m currently using an iPad to visit the site. Is anyone else having this issue?

I think that is an issue with your browser cache. You should try logging out (to clear your cookie), close all browsing windows, go to Settings > Safari > scroll down to "Clear history and website data", execute that command, restart your browser and log back in. Then make sure that the "Stay Logged in" check box is checked.

Last edited:
Question:

Is Teal the color of sarcasm on the nu-SR forum?

Screen shot below: The icon sized (smaller) avatar next to a regular sized avatar signifies that you have posted in that particular thread.

1526168806690.png

Below screenshot: Green corner means that the member is online. Diagonal Ribbon tells us that this is the original thread poster, or OP of the thread that you are reading.

1526169136001.png

Attachments

• 1526168870373.png
    1526168870373.png
    51 KB · Views: 0
From any boards threads list, click on the threads time stamp and it will take you to the latest post in the thread (See screenshot below).

1526188248184.png

Last edited:
When you visit a thread for the first time, there is a checkbox that is checked by default to "jump to new", If it is left checked, on subsequent visits you will automatically be taken to the latest post, or last post on the last page. (See screenshot below).
1526188610104.png

I just realized that my last posts on this thread were repeating something that St. Fury had already posted. :covri:

Oh well! I will leave it anyway since I was motivated to post it because I keep getting asked that question.

There is now a board jump short cut in the navbar for convenience...

1526285626584.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom