FAQ Explanation on how to use new features...+ added features **Report site issues here!** (2 Viewers)

6820C9C7-59CF-4F97-8A52-0662EF946B68.png

I don’t think it’s zoomed, but I may be wrong.
I see what the issue is. You are using the black and gold theme, and the lower menu is much thicker on that theme. When I get a chance I will see about sizing it down vertically.

Where's the Saints Roster and Schedule that used to be on the Home Page???

Thanks.

Also...

why does my signature not appear of some of my posts?

Those features haven't been added yet. The left and right columns (depending on the style you are using) are for widgets and I haven't gotten around to figuring out how to create them for those purposes yet.

Sigs only show up once per page.

Where's the Saints Roster and Schedule that used to be on the Home Page???

Thanks.

Also...

why does my signature not appear of some of my posts?

I put a temporary 3rd party Schedule Widget up for the time being, and created a Team Information feature. Both were added to the side column on the home/news page. I had fun with the latter tonight. Pro Football Reference is the bomb! What a wealth of interesting information on the team.

I am sure I am forgetting a few things that I had linked to on on our old site's Team Information section, but I will add them as I think of them.

I will also work on putting up a better schedule as time allows.

I put a temporary 3rd party Schedule Widget up for the time being, and created a Team Information feature. Both were added to the side column on the home/news page. I had fun with the latter tonight. Pro Football Reference is the bomb! What a wealth of interesting information on the team.

I am sure I am forgetting a few things that I had linked to on on our old site's Team Information section, but I will add them as I think of them.

I will also work on putting up a better schedule as time allows.

OK, thanks!

(I didn't mean to add to your workload! I thought I was typically being blind and just not being able to find it!)

2 quick questions that I may have missed:

1. Is there a way to turn off the sticky post for the threads? If I'm reading through the thread, it takes me a bit out of it to see the same post at the top of every new page.

2. Is there a way to increase the number of posts per page?

Thanks!

2 quick questions that I may have missed:

1. Is there a way to turn off the sticky post for the threads? If I'm reading through the thread, it takes me a bit out of it to see the same post at the top of every new page.

2. Is there a way to increase the number of posts per page?

Thanks!

On both counts, not at this time. Sorry! :confused:

One feature I miss from the old forum was how when looking at the forum view, if you click on the number of replies by a thread, you get a pop up window of the posters and how many posts. Even lets you quick search just that person's comments. Helpful when I wanna look into an old thread and see what I once said.

One feature I miss from the old forum was how when looking at the forum view, if you click on the number of replies by a thread, you get a pop up window of the posters and how many posts. Even lets you quick search just that person's comments. Helpful when I wanna look into an old thread and see what I once said.

Yeah! I miss that one too. It's on my want list. But it's over my head, and we went way over budget on the custom coding and new site build out cost already, so I am watching for any new pre-made add-ons that I can get cheap for the time being. Custom coding work is EXPENSIVE.

My thread titles on the main SSF page no longer changes color or shows any indication that the thread has been read.

What am I missing?

What happen to falcons button?

The intent was for members to see the negative ratings, but not who issued them. It was discovered that there is a way to view who issued them, which leads to conflict. So I took them down. At least until I can fix the issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom