FAQ Explanation on how to use new features...+ added features **Report site issues here!** (1 Viewer)

does anybody know the color values of the new gray being used in the logo area? it's lighter than it used to be,

Not sure if this is the place for this post, it's a little nit picky.... but the avatar/logo is cutting off the first letter in each line of a post. Just wondering why.

Original thread post at top of every page on thread - convenient, or more of a minor annoyance?

For this type of forum, seems like more of an annoyance.

Original thread post at top of every page on thread - convenient, or more of a minor annoyance?

For this type of forum, seems like more of an annoyance.

I don't care about that feature either way, but it was a highly requested feature when I polled members during development.

Not sure if this is the place for this post, it's a little nit picky.... but the avatar/logo is cutting off the first letter in each line of a post. Just wondering why.

That has to be a browser issue. I just looked at it in Chrome, Firefox and Edge and did not see that happen on any of the three.

If you are using a very old IE browser or other, then that is likely the issue and needs to be updated.

does anybody know the color values of the new gray being used in the logo area? it's lighter than it used to be,

Sure! It's #E1E2E5

Also, if any of you want to check the dark style options... Go down to the left side of the footer area just above the Saints and NFL News Feed and below the breadcrumb and click on SR_Grey.

1536025792953.png

Then choose either SR-Black or Black & Gold.

1536026050852.png

Is there away to hide the avatars? Also, where is the classic games thread? Thanks.

I wish there was a way to hide avatars, but not at this time.

It's in it's own forum. However, most of the game videos no longer work. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom