"Exterminate white people!" on CSPAN (1 Viewer)

So is that why the "mosquito truck" stays in front of my home an EXTRA 15 seconds during his rounds? I knew it....gnodab!

So who would you call, the Orkin man, I mean who , and how much does that service cost? Im white, Just wondering what we are worth !!

My Choctaw and Cherokee ancestors cry out for me to kill my English, Irish, Scotch, Welsh and French ancestors.
Mine did too, till I told them to shut and and enjoy the fact they weren't walking to Oklahoma.

My anscestors were too poor to worry about what anyone else was doing. Hard to care about someone else when you are scraping to find enough to eat.

From the film Bulworth:

Rich people have always stayed on top by dividing white people from colored people/ but white people got more in common with colored people then they do with rich people/ we just gotta eliminate them. White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of 'em all/ All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction/ Everybody just gotta keep ****in' everybody til they're all the same color

Maybe that is what he meant? In reality white people are exterminating themselves by not having kids. Eventually everyone will be brown anyway.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ZoXtFsMMFs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ZoXtFsMMFs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I have not seen that in years. Thank you.

THATS what happens when someone has too much time on their hands. Maybe it could be better spent volunteering for a worthy cause.

Last edited:
You think your ancestors were poor? Mine hated black slaves, not because of their color, but because they had better jobs...

Ahhhh, you're Irish.

Amazes me that a sober person advocating mass violence against white people goes completely unnoticed yet Mel Gibson and Michael Richards are crucified in the media for losing their temper. Unreal.....

Amazes me that a sober person advocating mass violence against white people goes completely unnoticed yet Mel Gibson and Michael Richards are crucified in the media for losing their temper. Unreal.....

They're celeb's he's a random lunatic. I'm sure there are people saying worst everyday that aren't noticed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom