Eye of the Storm-The 2005 LSU Tiger Football Season (1 Viewer)

Fact is, most of the state is not full of LSU fans
==================
are you living under a rock? louisiana is mostly lsu fans, more so than the saints even. you can go to pretty much any part of louisiana and see tons of lsu stuff.

I know I might get raked over the coals for saying this, but LSU is even more popular than the Saints football in Louisiana as a whole.

lol

Not even close to being correct but some LSU fans will believe it to somehow make it seem like they are the most important thing in this state.

Hilarious

You're a good guy but completely and utterly wrong

lol

Not even close to being correct but some LSU fans will believe it to somehow make it seem like they are the most important thing in this state.

Hilarious

You're a good guy but completely and utterly wrong

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this subject. Neither one of us can really prove our positions on the matter. All I can tell you, Will, is that I have lived in Natchitoches, Shreveport, Lafayette, Baton Rouge and New Orleans. The only constant in Louisiana that I have noticed, besides the horrible conditions of the roads, is LSU football. From Arabi to Arcadia. From Gretna to Gorum, you'll find LSU fans. If you paddle a pirogue out to the middle of the Atchafalaya swamp, you'll find LSU fans. LSU is everywhere. It's sort of the same in every southern state. Here in Georgia, you meet a lot more UGA and Ga Tech fans than you do Falcons fans....OK, bad example..lol...In Tennessee you meet more University of Tennessee fans than you do Titans fans. It's just more ingrained into the culture than pro football is. James Carville said it best in the Eye of the Storm documentary. "There is no other state that is so dependent on it's university as Louisiana is dependent on LSU." There really is something special about LSU and it's fans. Thats why SEC fans tend to chuckle when PAC 10 fans talk about how great the atmosphere of their football games are. SEC fans always say to themselves "YEA RIGHT!" Because we live eat and breath football in the South. I don't see the same passion for football in California as you do in the South. And LSU fans tops them all.

Stick around, Will. I'll have you converted you to a LSU Tigers fans before it's all over...lol..One thing we both can agree on is this;

GEAUX SAINTS!

Last edited:
its the same way in tennessee, tons of titans stuff in middle tennessee, but not very much in the rest of the state, but orange is pretty much everywhere other than western tennessee. You will see a ton more lsu stuff in shreveport than saints stuff. you even see more lsu stuff in southeastern louisiana than saints stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom