Eye Opening Sports news (49ers About to move out of SF)[MERGED][X2] (1 Viewer)

VishaL

All-Pro
Reaction score
i heard dude on 1280(all nite) say they are moving outta san fran

I hope they don't move, that team has so much tradition it would be a shame for it to leave. Damn, move arizona or houston before san fran. I understand it is over money but still its just wrong. Think of all the great players, (Rice, Montana, Young) three of the best to play the game and you want to move the team. This is like moving the cowboys to san antonio, its just wrong.

yea it doesnt sound right saying anyting but san fran 49ners, this is a tradgedy

Better them than us.
]

While I agree with everyone in saying that it would be a shame moving one of the most storied franchises in the history of the sport i can't help but I agree with you here, "better them then us", that way those MOD EDIT: No Veiled Profanity will have there little NFL franchise and won't try to steal ours....I actually some guy from LA talking about they want 2 teams!!! they don't even have one yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye Opening Sports news (49ers About to move out of SF)

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- The San Francisco 49ers ended negotiations with the city about building a new stadium and plan to move to either Santa Clara or somewhere else in California, The Associated Press learned Wednesday night.

Owner John York notified Mayor Gavin Newsom of the team's decision earlier Wednesday, a city official close to the negotiations told The AP on condition of anonymity because no announcement had been made.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_49ERS_RELOCATE?SITE=PAGRE&SECTION=SPORTS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Wow, the 49ers of all teams. That'd be akin to the Cowgirls moving down to Waco. Never thought I'd see the 49ers in this conversation.

I've talked to a friend of mine who lives in the Oakland area and he's said there quite a bit of talk all the time of them(Oakland) moving somewhere.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom