F.C.C. about to raise TV guidelines? More Sex and Profanity! (1 Viewer)

I remember the first time I heard the b-word on TV, Maude called her husband a SOB but said it

Now we have vibrator commercials and people call each other p- words

Soon unedited deadwood can be on instead of Gillian's island

I'd love to see a nipple on NBC.
734287_10151662193796420_1305134368_n.jpg

If you look close, I think Hasselhoff's showing a little....

I remember the first time I heard the b-word on TV, Maude called her husband a SOB but said it

Now we have vibrator commercials and people call each other p- words

Soon unedited deadwood can be on instead of Gillian's island
Please tell me you meant Gilligan's....

Maybe now the networks will seriously consider the pitch for my hour long drama, "Naked People Yelling Profanities at Each Other."

They need to do away with all regulations anyway, especially stupid FCC ones. There's something called personal/parental responsibility. All the government regulations in the world can't force that.

They need to do away with all regulations anyway, especially stupid FCC ones. There's something called personal/parental responsibility. All the government regulations in the world can't force that.
you are either not a parent or are a very naive parent...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

There are things said on Xbox Live that would make Hitler blush.

you are either not a parent or are a very naive parent...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
I am a parent and I feel that we don't need the government to serve as nannies for us.

I'm always amazed that sex and profanity which are very common in most people's lives are considered corrupting, deviant and unfit for TV - and yet truly hideously scenes of real and fictional violence are shown nightly in movies and on the news and never seem to raise an eyebrow.

True story. There are a bunch of little mindless racists on there. I canceled my good membership after a month.

zeetes is a lot of things....short, loud, annoying and short...but he isn't a racist

and you know you can mute people on Live, right?

I remember when there used to be pr0n on channel 38 late at night

holee crap ur right.

going waaaayyyy back ...when 38 first broke into market. Heck, i remember we still had a knob on the TV to change channels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom