FA picks ups and draft: I wish we would got to a 3-4 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Think about it:

our draft could go
1) Keith rivers
2) Chris ellis de/olb
3)Frank Okam N/T
4) Johnathan Zenon
5) Joey Haynos Big 6'8 TE will add a red zone threat
6) Jamie Silva, SS
7) Nelson Coleman ilb

FA

Lance Briggs
drayton florence.
we trade jason david and a 2nd round pick ( next year) for deangelo hall
josh McCown

Depht chart
QB Drew Brees, Josh McCown*, Tyler Palko

RB: Deuce reggie and pierre

Fb: Mike Karne

WR: Colston, Meachem ( will suprise) and copper

TE Eric Johnson, Joey Haynos* Miller

LT Zach streif showed he can play

OG Jahri evans Jonathan Goodwin.

C Jeff faine

OG Andy Alleman will replace J Nesbit

Rt Jammal brown, Jon Stinch

Defense If and i wish the saints make the transaction to a 3-4

De: Charles Grant Rob Nikovich

NT Frank Okam* Hollis Thomas

De Will smith Jay cooper

OLB Chris Ellis* Scott shanle

Mlb Keith Rivers Marc Simenaux

MLB Lance briggs* Brain simmons.

OLB Scott fugita Scott shanle

CB Deangelo Hall

Cb: Mike Mckenzie

FS KK Josh bullocks.

SS Roman harper Jamie sliva*

How many of these things are we going to be forced to read?

You people play Madden too much.

FYI, Rob Ninkovich plays for Miami.

Do you really think Jason David has ANY value in the league? Dude, I wish this would really stop.

How many of these things are we going to be forced to read?

You people play Madden too much.

FYI, Rob Ninkovich plays for Miami.

Do you really think Jason David has ANY value in the league? Dude, I wish this would really stop.

Hey buddy you dont have to read it it's just for fun idk what the ******* is your problem but you need to chill out

Hey buddy you dont have to read it it's just for fun idk what the ******* is your problem but you need to chill out

We don't have the personell for a 3-4, this has been beat to death on these forums many times.....and trading Jason David? Anybody who would give us ANYTHING for David is crazy. They'd be better off paying us to keep him. and how are we going to go into a 5 WR set? Set Pierre and Reggie out there? We only have 3 receivers if the offseason went how you have it

Don't sweat it dude, I like reading these because it helps to pass the time. Thanks for the effort on the post!

You have to expect a multitude of threads like that this time of year, as the draft is coming up. I love to read what people are thinking personally, some I agree with,others I don't.

Frankly, the arguing was more entertaining to read than the actual crux of the post LOL....

LOL This plan is just proof that our defense really CAN get worse than last year. :hihi:

Well lets first look at your knowledge.

1. As others have pointed out, we will have 3 WR's on the team next year? Wow, what are we going to run a tripple back offense?

2. Will Smith and contrary to some thoughts here, Charles Grant ARE NOT 3-4 DE's. They are pass rushers, they are edge rushers. They are not DT hybrids (even though Charles is very heavy right now). Neither have the skill set to play DE in a 3 man front

3. Did you actually watch Fujita in Dallas playing in the 3-4? If you did you sure wouldn't want him playing anywhere but in a 4-3 on the strong side.

4. Someone is actually going to trade for Jason David? David has NO trade value at all.

We have not the coaches or the personel to impliment the 3-4. We have 1 linebacker, we have 2 high paid DE's. For some reason people think the 3-4 is the answer when its not even close. We go to a 3-4 we will have the 32nd ranked defense by far.

2. Will Smith and contrary to some thoughts here, Charles Grant ARE NOT 3-4 DE's. They are pass rushers, they are edge rushers. They are not DT hybrids (even though Charles is very heavy right now). Neither have the skill set to play DE in a 3 man front
of course they are, why do you think they aren't? too small? too slow? too big? too fast? they're 43 pass rushers, eh? i don't know the total but i doubt they have 25 sacks between them over the last two years

i think they'd be pretty good 34 DEs... grant at 295 (after losing about 10 lbs) and smith at 285

Only three receivers?

Exactly. It coincides with the general view of our team from fans. Everyone is neglecting the offense. If they do nothing to upgrade our O, they will be worse next year and everyone will be wondering what happened to the offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom