Face it, we're just gonna have to outscore people.... (1 Viewer)

doubt it...he was burnt all game. and at the time of the second TD catch it was a tie game.
Am I the only one who saw Bullocks comming over late on those long balls? You don't single cover a guy like Chad Johnson. He's about 6 inches taller and MUCH faster than Thomas. Don't you think Bullocks had some deep responsibility?

Defense kept the Saints alive the first quarter of the season when the offense struggled.

It's great that the Saints are putting up crazy yardage, but I agree with everyone else.....cut down on the turnover (the Bengals took 14 points from the Saints with the two picks inside the 10) and the Saints can win games.

we lost because of turnovers. PERIOD!!!!!! Turnovers kept us from scoring, gave the OPP team more TOP, more opportunities to score and tired out our defense

actually we won the time TOP battle

Am I the only one who saw Bullocks comming over late on those long balls? You don't single cover a guy like Chad Johnson. He's about 6 inches taller and MUCH faster than Thomas. Don't you think Bullocks had some deep responsibility?

Bullocks arrived late, but you have to respect the run. if FT is expecting over the top help he's got to get a jam on the guy, not just allow him to free release like he did all game. also if you watch that 1st TD play he was starring in at the QB. you just can't do that when you're covering a guy like Johnson. all the blame falls on FT.

Well, yes, we are going to have to outscore them. I have to give you that one.

too funny. A shoot out is fun to watch but I prefer ball control, pounding their defense, resting our defense. The name of the game is take away/ keep away. We play that game good and we usually win. Too bad we've been playing give away without keeping it away as much as before. We will see some adjustments this weekend to get back to that. It'll be nice to win some field postition battles. i'm tired of having teams start out at the 40 every time we kick.

Do ya'll realize that the Bengals only scored 3 points off of our turnovers on Sunday. the defense is just not that good and has been exposed. when teams need to get a first they get it. when they need a big play they get it. guess FT getting burnt 3 times falls squarely on Brees because he threw INT's huh?

This is a great point that many don't seem to understand. If you take away our turnovers and give us TDs, I still maintain that the Bengals would have been in the game or maybe still win the game because of our poor defense.

This is a great point that many don't seem to understand. If you take away our turnovers and give us TDs, I still maintain that the Bengals would have been in the game or maybe still win the game because of our poor defense.

So you're saying that it's okay to turn the ball over?

I'd rather trade TDs with a team til the gun than NOT get TD and still give them up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom