Face value split season, $824, 2 tix, sec. 610 row 20 (1 Viewer)

arch

Veteran
Reaction score
Looking for someone to split a set of Saints season tickets with me. You would get two tickets to 4 regular season games for $824, or about $100 a ticket. Seats are section 610 row 20 on about the 10 yard line. This is the face value of the tickets or half of what I will pay the Saints for them. There is one preseason game in the package that we can try to sell and split what we get or we can call it worth $24 per ticket if you want to go to that game. I've had season tickets for over 10 years but just am not going to that many games anymore and they are getting more expensive so I don't want to buy the whole season and have to sell most of them. I have the Saints invoice to show you to increase your confidence in the transaction. Deadline to have the money to me is Tuesday March 29th. We'd plan to use paypal for the payment. The Saints deadline is April 1, but I'll have to call them and my only day off is Wednesday, and it's just a half day off. The schedule is not set yet, but the home opponents are known and are Cincinnati, Tampa, Atlanta, Carolina, Las Vegas Raiders, LA Rams, Baltimore, Seattle, and Minnesota. One of those games will be lost to London and I believe it has to be Cincinnati, Baltimore, or Las Vegas, but that will still leave 8 regular season games in the dome. I'd pick a game, then you pick a game, and back and forth until we've decided who's getting what games. The tickets are all electronic now, so I would email yours to you when I have them which will be in July or August. You have to use a smartphone with the seatgeek app as your ticket into the games now. Let me know if interested and if any questions. I also have another set of two that I am just planning to let go. They are better seats but more expensive. Section 641 row 13, $2440 for the whole season, 2 tickets. You'd also have to pay in full for those by Tuesday March 29th and I'd send them all to you when I have them. They are on about the 30 yard line. Those come out to over $150 per game per ticket if you consider the preseason game worth little to nothing.

update: I did renew the two section 610 seats, so ability to split the season still available with indefinite deadline. The section 641 seats are no longer available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom