Facebook data provides the most accurate NFL fandom map ever created (merged) (1 Viewer)

I say bs to this. I live in alaska and there are lots of gb and pitt fans but the map shows no Saints fans. We have alot of whodats here from civilians to the military. Results only show if you like a teams page. What if u havent liked a teams page? Hell i never go to the team page just here. What if you dont have a fb account. Very skewed numbers and un-scientific.

my brother lives in Anchorage and claims there's many other who dats there also!

I say bs to this. I live in alaska and there are lots of gb and pitt fans but the map shows no Saints fans. We have alot of whodats here from civilians to the military. Results only show if you like a teams page. What if u havent liked a teams page? Hell i never go to the team page just here. What if you dont have a fb account. Very skewed numbers and un-scientific.

The trouble is that it only goes by which team has the most in a particular county. So, there could be 100 Saints fans in the county, but if there are 104 Steeler fans, it will be yellow, with no gold there.

The trouble is that it only goes by which team has the most in a particular county. So, there could be 100 Saints fans in the county, but if there are 104 Steeler fans, it will be yellow, with no gold there.

but it's still wrong in hawaii... no way there's more in every county (island) than whiner fans

Atlanta can't even win over South Carolina

Don't know about blanks, but Austin's a bit up and more towards center (in the CENTEX area). That gold is in Beaumont and places outside Houston that possibly visits Lake Charles and N.O....may be relocated Louisianans.

I was looking at this one, Shizz. Looks too far west to be San Antonio.

A military base, perhaps?

Attachments

• map_fb_saints.jpg
    map_fb_saints.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 164
There should be some Cowboy spots around DC. This place has more Cowgirl fans than Skins fans.

I have never seen a single falcons fan here, but have seen multiple Saints fans. Yet still our Fox broadcasts are centered on the Falcons. Whoever runs it here needs to get with it.

I was looking at this one, Shizz. Looks too far west to be San Antonio.

A military base, perhaps?

Oh, yeah, that is a mystery..spot all the way out there. Looked it up, and Leaky, and could not find the link to Saints fans...unless many were relocated out there after Katrina, but thats the easy, lazy, answer. Might be a very interesting reason, if someone can find it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom