Facebook data provides the most accurate NFL fandom map ever created (merged) (1 Viewer)

So this data proves one thing -- Saints fans hate Falcons fans a lot more than Falcon fans hate Saints fan.

Look at this table. Falcon fans have friends (3rd most) who are Saints fan. Saints fans don't have Falcons in the top 5.

Yea!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-29 at 6.51.16 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-29 at 6.51.16 PM.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 5
Just posted BTL about this, zero teams have ATL in their common friends.

fan.friends_1.png

Actually 12 teams don't show up in anyone's top 5, but it felt better when I noticed Atlanta first :p

I say bs to this. I live in alaska and there are lots of gb and pitt fans but the map shows no Saints fans. We have alot of whodats here from civilians to the military. Results only show if you like a teams page. What if u havent liked a teams page? Hell i never go to the team page just here. What if you dont have a fb account. Very skewed numbers and un-scientific.

Still a better metric than most. Also have to take into account anyone with multiple teams "liked". When I actually paid attention to Twitter, I followed all 32 teams for news purposes. Think I only have Saints and Ravens on FB.

You Louisianans disappoint me....What's up with that round, white spot in Southeast La... Don't you guys allow croakers to vote?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom