Facebook Poll:"Should Obama be Killed?" (1 Viewer)

What? :idunno:

Can someone translate?
You were talking about the big split in the country that would happen between white and black if the president were killed. Are you saying the big split would because a white man killed a black president? If not, where would the big split come from?

You were talking about the big split in the country that would happen between white and black if the president were killed. Are you saying the big split would because a white man killed a black president? If not, where would the big split come from?
He was talking about the split that would happen "between Rich and Poor, Republicans and Democrats, Black and White" if the president was murdered. You put the rest of that into his mouth.

Yea seems kind funny about that, yet some drunken ****** can threaten to kill and rape a woman yet all she gets is "Ma,am we cant do any thing unless a crime has been commited. , Here sign this piece of paper, it warn's him to not do it."

Apples and oranges. When that same woman is the Commander in Chief and the same double standard still exists, then you have something to talk about. It's a serious threat, yes, but a different level of threat in terms of national security.

What if if a black man or one of those terrorist he freed shot him?

I don't want to see any president die in office before anyone puts words in my mouth.

What? :idunno:

Can someone translate?

Easy. Big E seems to be commenting on the tendency of the far left and the far right to demonize each other, but asks whether it would be different if a person who is of the same race as Obama or if a person who had radical views (like those at Gitmo) who were later freed by Obama was the one to actually attack and kill Obama. Big E then goes on to assure the reader that the speculation is idle and simply builds on the discussion started by the OP, since Big E does not agree with the idea of assassination and is not inciting anyone to attempt an assassination.

He was talking about the split that would happen "between Rich and Poor, Republicans and Democrats, Black and White" if the president was murdered. You put the rest of that into his mouth.
I'm trying to figure where this big split and repercussions will come from. Was there a big split and repercussions after Kennedy was shot?
It would be a tragedy and tragedies normally unite the country.

Maybe it’s just me but I thought had too other groups in my statement. Why you concentrated on one group? And I did not say that the assailant was white.

When my father was in grade school, the news about Kennedy's assassination came out and some kids ran around excitedly (happy) spreading the news. Then they realized that a man had been murdered - and that they had been happy about it. Remorse kicked in and they felt the true weight of that day's event bear down upon them. That's a tough life lesson.

What if if a black man or one of those terrorist he freed shot him?

I don't want to see any president die in office before anyone puts words in my mouth.

What terrorists did he free, again?

I'm trying to figure where this big split and repercussions will come from. Was there a big split and repercussions after Kennedy was shot?
It would be a tragedy and tragedies normally unite the country.

If a right wing crazy kills Obama and is found to have been tuned into 24/7 Rushhannitylimbaugh, I will assure you there will be a reaction. It won't be pleasant and nobody will be safe. Hell will be paid.

If a right wing crazy kills Obama and is found to have been tuned into 24/7 Rushhannitylimbaugh, I will assure you there will be a reaction. It won't be pleasant and nobody will be safe. Hell will be paid.
I agree totally with this statement. 504 made a very general statement and I'm trying to find out where he is coming from.

That's why the "smart" move would be an Obama disciple do the deed and make it appear a Rush listener did it. Precedent? The leftist nut that vandalized the Democrat party offices in Colorado. The kneejerk press and people like dtradin were quick to blame the evil right wingers before the facts came out.

My money says this was done by a prankster, possibly some high school bozo as the article mentioned looking for attention by being outrageous.

If the feds truly believed that a poll like this might lead them to someone nutty enough to do the pres harm, wouldn't they have Facebook leave the poll up?

EDT: :scratch: or post one themselves?

Last edited:
That's why the "smart" move would be an Obama disciple do the deed and make it appear a Rush listener did it. Precedent? The leftist nut that vandalized the Democrat party offices in Colorado. The kneejerk press and people like dtradin were quick to blame the evil right wingers before the facts came out.

Barkus, we often don't agree on political threads, but this one knocked the breath out of me. Do you really believe this? That an "Obama disciple" would MURDER the President to make it appear a Rush listener did it? Has the Right gotten that paranoid? I'm truly disturbed that you would even think that.

There is a HUGE difference in vandalism and the assassination of the President of the United States. Again, do you REALLY think this?

Jan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom