N/S Failcons first 1st rounder Lindstrom May have broken foot. (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score

Tough break for the Turds after they got embarrassed in Minnesota. He’s a tough kid and talented... but the Clowns OL was struggling with him in there... not good at all if he’s on the shelf for an extended time. They’re not exactly known for their depth.

It’s a shame, Falcons fans were so excited and thrilled when they drafted him... haha

We hate to see people get injured. Not Falcons. Don't you know they like to see Saints get injured?

And those Falcons fans that do are vile, ****ty people. Don't stoop down to their level.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

That puts him likely missing our first game with them in New Orleans because that 8-week target is during our bye right before we play them. So unless if they activate him from IR right away (if they do put him on IR) and he has no setbacks in that week of practice, he likely won't be ready by November 10th.

Philly - 1 looking sweet

Alright, who's been playing with the Falcons voodoo doll again? J/k!

In all seriousness, the Falcons can't catch a break. Their other 1st round pick was dealing with some kind of heart disorder.

Attachments

• il_794xN.1762904173_enni.jpg
    il_794xN.1762904173_enni.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
I truly dislike the dirty birds, but I really never like to see injuries to anyone as it could just as easily happen to our Saints. Hope he recovers quickly.

I hesitate to say this because all the bleeding hearts will attack me but I love it. Next one down is Matthew

I don't like seeing them dirty birds getting injured since theyll use that as an excuse when they play us for bragging rights. However, the only individual from that squad that I would say "Good! Serves him right", is #22 Neal. Dude is a headhunter & has no business playing that way. He blasted some dude of the Vikings with the crown of his helmet (yet again) yesterday. He should be suspended ASAP since he's notoriously known for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom