Failcons vs Rams Game thread (2 Viewers)

Dreams of the Saints hosting the NFC Championship against the turds moves a little closer....

Am I the only one who'd rather play another team on the road for the NFCCG than play the falcons at home? Can you imagine if we lost that game?

Am I the only one who'd rather play another team on the road for the NFCCG than play the falcons at home?

No you are not. I don't want it either. This has NBA finals the last three years written all over it.

Am I the only one who'd rather play another team on the road for the NFCCG than play the falcons at home? Can you imagine if we lost that game?

These turds are not all world beaters. I think a repeat of their last trip to NO proved that.

And tonight’s game was like at a neutral site. Zero homefield disadvantage for the falcons tonight.

They are a dangerous team and match up well against us. anyone denying it is living in fantasyland.

Yes I can.

Odds happening? Highly unlikely

Sean would call the game of his life. We'd have zero left in the tank to even win the sb.

how is Woods meant to block in that position?

Running out of game clock.
It's almost in the books now.

That would be an outright EPIC event that could rival the reopening of the done after Katrina and the Favre NFC Championship Game.

But, we need to beat the Panties first and lots more needs to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom