Faine wants to much money to hit FA market. (1 Viewer)

This was expected.

Goodwin is the starter as of now. He played well last season when Faine was out. Nesbit can also play Center in a pinch, and I suppose we could sign a moderate FA C.

Faine was good, but not that good. Glad to see Goodwin might get a chance to be the starter.

most on this board wanted goodwin to start at the end of last season, we will see what he is made of now

Oh well. We'll always have that youtube video where he gets knocked down in the pregame "endzone pep rally" lol. Im sure Goodwin is going to do well. Unless they have plans to get another Center via trade or draft.

Highest paid center? Nice knowing ya, Jeff... keep Goodwin and draft a backup.

Let Faine walk.

Indeed.

Let him go. He might be sharp on making the line calls but he was physically a weak link on the line -- has problems containing the middle at times.

Not sure he is worth that money.

So he wants to be one of the highest paid Centers? The same guy who couldn't stay healthy with the Browns? The same 291 lb guy that got destroyed by Albert Haynesworth? The same guy how couldn't get good push in the run game despite playing besides one of the young Guards in the league in Jahri Evans? I liked Faine. I thought he was average but very smart player. Turns out he really overvalues himself......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom