Fairley (1 Viewer)

jtalton

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
lots of you are blaming the fumble but the Fairley penalty was probably one of the most selfish penalty i can remember int he last 10 years. We had a real chance to tie or maybe when this game if not for that penalty. Personally he should be benched a game for that

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That penalty wasted the time-out we had taken and gave them 2 (?) more downs with which to run down the clock.

We also did a really bad job of getting out of bounds on the ensuing drive.

What I'm not sure of is how we finally managed to corral Ware. Did we just sell out against the run?

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
He made a mistake which he realized and caught the guy and held him up. Ware never even fell down.

I know it's a foul technically. Whatever. But if the NFL wants to stop losing viewers, they should seriously revisit how some of these calls are deciding games.

simeon58

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you watch it, I really don't think he did it on purpose. He had Ware in his grasp looking away at the play, Ware wanted him to let go, so he kind of threw his body, and they both fell cause Fairley was holding him.

Edit: I take that back. I re-watched it a few times. I have no idea what was going through his mind to do that.

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
lots of you are blaming the fumble but the Fairley penalty was probably one of the most selfish penalty i can remember int he last 10 years. We had a real chance to tie or maybe when this game if not for that penalty. Personally he should be benched a game for that
It wasn't a smart play. But benching him, with how bad/depleted our defense is, is less smart.

Brock Compeaux

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that happened because he unfortunately lost his mom this week is fooling themselves.
I agree. It was one of the most selfish and stupid plays I ever saw. I have zero doubt if that doesn't happen and we get the stop on third down drew is going down the field and we were going to win. The chiefs could not handle us in the second half.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
I sympathize with the mom thing separately, but that penalty was inexcusable garbage. He was perfectly fine for the other 57 minutes and 45 seconds of game time.

sterlr

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Does it really matter?

It wasn't a smart play. But benching him, with how bad/depleted our defense is, is less smart.
This defense is really putrid. We could sit alot of playera and I would not notice a difference.:covri:

Houmaboy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Unfortunately no one knows what ware did or said to cause that. Says something about his mom or punches his nuts. Hard to be smart all the time. Especially in a battle like today. Im mostly upset that our team was plenty good enough to get it down today. Ingram fumble was......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom