Fake pro bowlers cost too much $$ (2 Viewers)

SaintSausagehead

Old fat dude
Reaction score
This is what sux about the pro bowl.I understand the injured players not wanting to play but it has gotten to where your down to the 4th 5th alternate at some positions they get to call themsives pro bowlers and expect to get paid as such its helping kill the cap. I think they sould just name an all star team and forget the game. They can still do skills events if they want to . What dew da fellow Who Dats Think?

they are still outnumbered by the ones that are selected who shouldn't be there.

here is a helping hand:
zohxd5.jpg

Well to put it in perspective Bushrod in my opinion is Not a Pro Bowler he made it because the others where hurt or in superbowl or just didnt want to play . I know he is a saints and its nice to see him in the game but it drives up his price because he is now a Pro Bowl Left Tackle.

Well to put it in perspective Bushrod in my opinion is Not a Pro Bowler he made it because the others where hurt or in superbowl or just didnt want to play . I know he is a saints and its nice to see him in the game but it drives up his price because he is now a Pro Bowl Left Tackle.

If he wants too much, he'll be gone. The FA market for tackles is pretty deep and he is looked at as being 6th or so on that list, regardless of going to the Pro Bowl the past two years.

I think we give Bush a solid offer, and let him test the market. He's come back after he sees that the money he thinks is out there is not. Most teams know he is a solid, but not great LT.

I think we give Bush a solid offer, and let him test the market. He's come back after he sees that the money he thinks is out there is not. Most teams know he is a solid, but not great LT.

I honestly think we let him test the market and someone will pick him up. But I'm OK with that, the gaurds are the most important pieces for our online, we will be alright.

Too many people are under rating our starting left tackle. Big drop off after him.

I don't think that the ability to call yourself a pro-bowler has anything to do with contract negotiations.

The top front offices let players whose reputation and price tag are way above their talent level walk, and replace them with players whose reputation and price tag are way below their talent level.

As mentioned above - snubbed pro bowlers far outweigh those who go

There are no "fake" pro bowlers, if they're good enough to get there by default selection or as an alternate, then they're still a pro bowler. The coveted All-Pro is much better, though. Most pro bowl alternates do have the capable stats to reach the all star game.

I do agree that Pro bowl nod do drive up the cost of these players.

There are no "fake" pro bowlers, if they're good enough to get there by default selection or as an alternate, then they're still a pro bowler. The coveted All-Pro is much better, though. Most pro bowl alternates do have the capable stats to reach the all star game.

I do agree that Pro bowl nod do drive up the cost of these players.

Jeff Saturday was benched for horrific play by the Packers and made the pro-bowl.........

Again.......
We have had the top rated or near the top rated offense for the last few seasons.
Bushrod has been our left tackle for at least a few seasons.
When does he get his credit for being a very good left tackle?
Is he always perfect and never allows any pressure on Brees? No, but show me one starting left tackle in the NFL who is perfect and never causes issues for his QB.
I really hate when people rag on our own players. He deserves a very good contract. he's earned it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom