N/S Falclowns & Broncos kick off Hall of Fame game (Aug 1st) in Tom Benson Stadium (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Both the Broncos (Champ Bailey) and Falcons (Tony Gonzalez) will have a player inducted into the HOF.

“We are fired up to kick off the NFL’s 100th season in the Hall of Fame Game,” Falcons Head Coach Dan Quinn said. “We are honored to play in Canton and be a part of the celebration for all of the inductees. This is also an opportunity for us to strengthen our connection and our brotherhood with additional time on the field.”

:gosaints:

Well it is a weird irony growing up my dad was a chiefs and saints fan. He disliked both the Broncos and Falcons. We spent many Sundays watching Saints and Chiefs games from the late 80s until 97 when I went into the Army.

I am actually thinking of going to the game. Just can’t justify spending the money on two teams I don’t care about

Well it is a weird irony growing up my dad was a chiefs and saints fan. He disliked both the Broncos and Falcons. We spent many Sundays watching Saints and Chiefs games from the late 80s until 97 when I went into the Army.

I was also a fan of the Chiefs back then. Imagine The Nigerian Nightmare nowadays with the smaller defensive players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom