Falcon’s 2019 schedule video takes a jab at our Saints [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

red

Veteran
Reaction score
  1. I don’t know how to post the link , but the Failclowns shoots the first shot of the 2019 season by posting a 2019 schedule video with the Saints being ran over by a ram. Then a official runs out and waves “incomplete “. It is at the 40 second mark of the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s on yahoo sports NFL page

16938910_1412242572155760_7435079543121342742_n.jpg.17f7c7e65ec8454ce80c3143a3c3ae6f.jpg

Never forget.

1. I don’t know how to post the link , but the Failclowns shoots the first shot of the 2019 season by posting a 2019 schedule video with the Saints being ran over by a ram. Then a official runs out and waves “incomplete “. It is at the 40 second mark of the video.

So ??? How many Superbowl losses do they have? Didn't their sphincter stadium host the lowest scoring and one of the worst TV ratings Superbowl?? At least the no call was not our fault. They handed the Patriots a win. Didnt we sweep them ??Someone needs to go to their board and remind them.

• 1Like
Reactions: red
I'm not going to lie, I thought it was kind of funny. Lol

I mean if that's the best thing that they can come up with to try and insult us. I really feel bad for them.

Yes we got screwed in the NFC Championship game. It took the refs to beat us.

They blew a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl!! Which one is worse?

I'm not going to lie, I thought it was kind of funny. Lol

I mean if that's the best thing that they can come up with to try and insult us. I really feel bad for them.

Yes we got screwed in the NFC Championship game. It took the refs to beat us.

They blew a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl!! Which one is worse?

What's funny is the Falcons even acknowledge we were screwed by officials. They 28-3 collapse on the biggest stage is all on the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom