Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Trailer (4 Viewers)

OP
Saint_Ward

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

CajunInVA

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey quick question for those of you in the know. I just watched Endgame again, and when Captain America leaves at the end it looks like he takes both the shield and Thors hammer. Obviously he brings the shield back with him to give to Sam. But does anyone know what happened to the hammer?

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Hey quick question for those of you in the know. I just watched Endgame again, and when Captain America leaves at the end it looks like he takes both the shield and Thors hammer. Obviously he brings the shield back with him to give to Sam. But does anyone know what happened to the hammer?
He put it back in Asgard pre-Ragnarok. It no longer exists in the present after Hela destroyed it.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
All I know is that this Walker Cap crap needs to stop soon. Dude is so weak. Let some punk try spitting in Steve Rogers’s face. They’d still be trying to pick him out of a brick wall, piece by piece.

Hey Walker, hand over the shield and sit your goofy arse down.

Last edited:

brockmeaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only thing I didn't love was Sam trying to talk Karli down (because it would be clear that she's too far gone after that explosion), and even that worked well, showing why Sam is deserving of the mantle because he sees the best in people and tries to find a better way.

Loved the parallel of how Steve reacted when he was enraged and had Stark dead to rights vs. how John Walker operated in that same scenario with a Flag Smasher. They did a great job with Walker overall this episode. I enjoyed how it was revealed slowly that he had taken the serum and we found out when everyone else did. I expected to see a scene of him dosing, but from him twitching to bending the pipe to full superhero landing worked.

Everything with the Dora Milaje was excellent, as was Zemo. Strapped in and ready for the last two episodes.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
There's one little thing I wasn't a fan of,
I didn't like how he was able to take the serum and no one knew about it until you see him fighting. Doesn't it still make you convulse and shirt? Since Battlestar was killed they could've had him know about it and maybe warn him to be careful. Outside of that minor thing I enjoyed everything about the episode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom