Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Trailer (3 Viewers)

Indeed, I can't see how they tie this all up in 2 episodes. Maybe it will be open ended for future seasons?

I really could see that as possible. They don’t have any Captain America/Falcon/Bucky movies on the schedule as far as I know, and they’ve announced release dates for the next few years. I don’t think they’d make a big deal about a new Cap and then sit him on the bench until 2025 or whatever.

Not to get too far into “Reed Richards is showing up” territory, but internet scoopers (and the show runner) are saying that there will be a cameo of some kind in episode 5. The only details they’ve mentioned are that it’s “a well-known performer” playing a character that we haven’t seen in the MCU before, and that is not currently tee’d up to be in an upcoming movie. So guess away. I’ve read people speculate anywhere from She Hulk to Thunderbolt Ross to a secretly filmed Black Panther cameo (definitely not expecting this one). I even read someone speculate Barack Obama, which would be a fun spot, I think.

I personally think they got an actor we’ll recognize to film for a day or two as the Power Broker. Seems like a way to fit within the show without going too crazy.
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and go by what I barely remember from 35 years ago when the flagsmasher and John Walker stories were released. Since it's somebody who hasn't been in the MCU and somebody who we won't see for a while after, my guess is Peter Gyrich. He started "Project Wideawake" which was a government organization to deal with the U.S. Government's realization that not all super powered beings are American. He eventually, was in charge of the Avengers and was a stereotypical meddling government official.

I'm probablyway off.

But that’s what Battlestar was saying about powers - it just makes you more or what you were
So Isiah was probably only kinda black

I'm wondering though, was Walker ever really violent, like in a killing way, before the serum? So if it makes you more of what you were, it wouldn't make him kill like that? I'm not surprised at his reaction after what happened though, but in a way I am. He could have stopped himself like Steve did with Iron Man. Clearly though, Walker is no Steve, or Sam.

I'm wondering though, was Walker ever really violent, like in a killing way, before the serum? So if it makes you more of what you were, it wouldn't make him kill like that? I'm not surprised at his reaction after what happened though, but in a way I am. He could have stopped himself like Steve did with Iron Man. Clearly though, Walker is no Steve, or Sam.
tbc I was joking and don’t think battlestar is correct
Zeno is much closer

tbc I was joking and don’t think battlestar is correct
Zeno is much closer

True, Zemo was on point with a lot of his observations. His hatred for super soldiers and the serum always comes through. He's been pretty great in the show. That said, he's still a baaad dude, lol.

That said, he did turn Bucky into that bad guy role, in Civil War iirc. I forget why exactly he'd do that if he hates them.

I hate that Battlestar was killed off. I liked him.

Last edited:
I hate that Battlestar was killed off. I liked him.

I actually thought Walker was going to accidentally kill him due to not knowing how strong he was or something along those lines. But the last shot (that is still in my head) made it pay off.

I actually thought Walker was going to accidentally kill him due to not knowing how strong he was or something along those lines. But the last shot (that is still in my head) made it pay off.

I was thinking the same thing. That ending though. Geez.

Now wondering all the more just how connected Sharon may be to the Power Broker. How des she have access to the satellites, and why is it that right after Sharon talked to Sam and Bucky about where the Flag Smashers were did Karli get another threat message from the Power Broker?

I really could see that as possible. They don’t have any Captain America/Falcon/Bucky movies on the schedule as far as I know, and they’ve announced release dates for the next few years. I don’t think they’d make a big deal about a new Cap and then sit him on the bench until 2025 or whatever.
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling Walker won't survive through the end of episode 6. I do hope there will be more shows coming of Sam and Bucky, whatever happens.

Now wondering all the more just how connected Sharon may be to the Power Broker. How des she have access to the satellites, and why is it that right after Sharon talked to Sam and Bucky about where the Flag Smashers were did Karli get another threat message from the Power Broker?

Well, she still has connections to the CIA right? Also, I don't think she's the Power Broker because Karli is clearly afraid of him/her. Sharon doesn't seem like someone who would genuinely scare people. I do think she's connected tho.

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling Walker won't survive through the end of episode 6. I do hope there will be more shows coming of Sam and Bucky, whatever happens.

I think we'll see more of Bucky and Sam, but in the movies. I'd love another season of this though.

I think that Walker will be in The Thunderbolts.

I just remembered another issue I had with the latest episode,
Karli says that she wants to kill Captain America. Well why did she leave after killing his partner? He was in a state of shock for that moment and instead of trying to kill him too she just leaves. I didn't like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom