Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Trailer (4 Viewers)

I may have to watch this again.

I sort of though that fight against Walker would be later. Glad they opened with that.

I'll skip over the interesting character for now, but they are clearly in the 'bad' camp. I want to say more, but I guess I'll wait.

So, clearly they're taking Walker's (eventually US Agent) character in a bit of a different direction. He's clearly going to be a bad guy here, or at least too brutal. He still can't control his sheet. Even though, it was a nice illustration of how a lot of our soldiers feel when they return. "you made me this way".

The stuff with Isaiah was powerful. But, Sam's right in the end. If you just give up, then there is never any hope of change. Keep fighting.

Ok, when Bucky wakes up on the couch to see the boys playing with the shield, and then they show the slow mo walk.. I thought he wanted to ask Sam for the Shield. Clearly wrong, or wrong for now. I liked the 80's montage (minus 80's music) for Sam training himself up.

I want to see his new Wings! You know they're gonna be Vibranium. Can't rip them off now, buddy. Unless, of course, they follow the comics and give him "hard light" wings. I think that would be cool, but also have to rely on a ton of CGI and probably look weird. I think physical prop wings just look better for filming, then CGI as needed.

I'm hoping Sam makes his proper amends to the old man from the first episode.

I sort of though that fight against Walker would be later. Glad they opened with that.

I'll skip over the interesting character for now, but they are clearly in the 'bad' camp. I want to say more, but I guess I'll wait.

So, clearly they're taking Walker's (eventually US Agent) character in a bit of a different direction. He's clearly going to be a bad guy here, or at least too brutal. He still can't control his sheet. Even though, it was a nice illustration of how a lot of our soldiers feel when they return. "you made me this way".

The stuff with Isaiah was powerful. But, Sam's right in the end. If you just give up, then there is never any hope of change. Keep fighting.

Ok, when Bucky wakes up on the couch to see the boys playing with the shield, and then they show the slow mo walk.. I thought he wanted to ask Sam for the Shield. Clearly wrong, or wrong for now. I liked the 80's montage (minus 80's music) for Sam training himself up.

I want to see his new Wings! You know they're gonna be Vibranium. Can't rip them off now, buddy. Unless, of course, they follow the comics and give him "hard light" wings. I think that would be cool, but also have to rely on a ton of CGI and probably look weird. I think physical prop wings just look better for filming, then CGI as needed.

Sam won't need new wings. He'll be too busy being Captain America to be the Falcon.

Sam and Isiah are both right

He was Captain America with wings, and Redwing, in the comics.
I get that, but he flat out says he doesn't want new wings. Sam's journey to picking up the CA mantle feels like it's been a huge focus of the show. Maybe they throw a curveball, but I would put my money on that box not containing new wings.

I get that, but he flat out says he doesn't want new wings. Sam's journey to picking up the CA mantle feels like it's been a huge focus of the show. Maybe they throw a curveball, but I would put my money on that box not containing new wings.
You could be right. It might just be a new Redwing.

Did Madame Hydra have a purple streak in her hair because green would have been too obvious that she's Hydra? I'm too lazy to dig out my comics, or even to google it, but I remember her having green.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom