Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Trailer (2 Viewers)

Wow, that was an absolutely surreal and bizarre ending? It feels like it was written and edited by an AI. Incomprehensible at times. Anyone else feel like that?

Wow, that was an absolutely surreal and bizarre ending? It feels like it was written and edited by an AI. Incomprehensible at times. Anyone else feel like that?
I dunno, I liked it. Didn't seem at all bizarre to me. I thought it was pretty well done.

Click on the triple dots by the image icon. Then click on the one with an eye crossed out.

Overall I enjoyed it. Great action out the gate. Way to tie a lot of themes together.

a store bought cake to a pot luck?

I have no idea what could be called incomprehensible or bizarre about it. It was very straightforward, wrapped up the major plot lines and character arcs, and teased further intrigue. I will say the show overall has had some editing issues that I attribute to them having to edit out the virus subplot with the flag smashers and retool everything around that, but aside from that, no.

Anyway...

I'm 100% on the Sharon is a Skrull bandwagon. She hid her injury and refused medical treatment. Sharon Carter is the perfect person to impersonate to get the access she did at the end. And that level of character is perfect for a Skrull reveal in Secret Invasion. They're not going to invalidate any MAJOR characters, but someone on her tier? Sure. She's absolutely a Skrull.

. hope this works
I think my ‘not gushing’ is that the 6 episodes seemed right fir the plot but not fir full character arcs and/some of the subplots
both Bucky and karli had beginnings and ends but not quite a middle —- I feared that Bucky would do that, unburden himself but not make amends.... great work by Mackie, but that was a ****ton of exposition dump; with more episodes maybe he starts the soliloquy at the scene but shifts to UN hearing or something..... with more episodes (and a better actress) Sharon’s heel turn could have been character arc and not a (literal) pulling off of mask....—-....and I still don’t know what to make of Isiah. Kinda like Bucky/yori, the isiah stuff works great for Sam, but I’m not sure if I buy it for isiah - isiah wasn’t upset bc Sam didn’t give him his due, but that the govt ****** his life. A statue is not the US making amends (but those scenes were helped tremendously by great acting)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom