Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Trailer (2 Viewers)

JLaneSaints

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kate Bishop will be in the Hawkeye series. Played by Hailee Steinfeld.

My bad. Last I had read Hailee was playing the next Hawkeye, just not Kate. Guess I heard that one wrong.

hockey2112

All-Pro
Reaction score
Full disclosure - I get a bit sentimental every time I see and hear the MCU opening. It feels like it’s been several years since me and my family sat in a theater on opening night for a new Marvel movie.
I always blast the intro... makes me feel like I am in the theater.

I thought the finale was good not great. 75/100.

One of my main (few) complaints was the handling of Bucky's confession at the end. "I killed your son" "Why?" "/sad faces/" => time for sushi! That scene alone should have lasted several minutes.

Last edited:

CajunInVA

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed. Although it's somewhat understandable. At the end of Endgame Steve gave the shield to Sam. Bucky was there when it happened. They both probably thought Steve was going to give it to Bucky. So this series was about Bucky finding his role along with Sam's journey to making the shield his own.

While I acknowledge Zemo probably wasn't needed, I liked him in the show.

The series probably really needed to be 10-12 episodes to really cover all the bases. 6 was just not sufficient.
I thought I heard Bucky tell Sam that he (Bucky) and Steve had discussed handing off the shield to Sam. Here is blurb from Episode 5:

Sam: The legacy of that shield is complicated, to say the least.
Bucky: When Steve told me what he was planning, I don't think we understood what it felt like for a Black man to be handed the shield. How could we? I owe you an apology. I'm sorry.
Sam: Thank you.

Bucky and Steve discussed his plans...

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty obvious Bucky knew about Steve's plan in Endgame. Their goodbye wasn't a "see you in a sec", Bucky knew where to look for Steve, and Bucky knew to tell Sam to go talk to him.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty obvious Bucky knew about Steve's plan in Endgame. Their goodbye wasn't a "see you in a sec", Bucky knew where to look for Steve, and Bucky knew to tell Sam to go talk to him.

Yeah, you're right. I just forgot about that part. I was thinking Bucky was surprised, but it was just Sam.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As with the Assembled doc they did on WandaVision, I'd recommend the one they did on this show.
Not really a spoiler, but don’t want to steal the surprise. The amount of CGI I didn’t notice was craaaaaaazy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom