Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Trailer (1 Viewer)

I really think Bucky is Captain America by the end of this.

I agree. He's more enhanced than Sam and at this point has no real Marvel hero identity. The Falcon already has a suit and a hero identity. I know Cap gave the shield to Sam, but I think, for at least a while, Bucky takes up the mantle.

I agree. He's more enhanced than Sam and at this point has no real Marvel hero identity. The Falcon already has a suit and a hero identity. I know Cap gave the shield to Sam, but I think, for at least a while, Bucky takes up the mantle.

Just thinking about the Captain America history. From the word go, CA was an enhanced, and I would think that Sam would or should go through the same enhancement regimen that Rogers went through. I don't know if any of the serum was saved, although I think the last of it was destroyed by Agent Carter. If they made it once, surely someone can come up with it again later with the tech that's available in the modern day MCU.

Just thinking about the Captain America history. From the word go, CA was an enhanced, and I would think that Sam would or should go through the same enhancement regimen that Rogers went through. I don't know if any of the serum was saved, although I think the last of it was destroyed by Agent Carter. If they made it once, surely someone can come up with it again later with the tech that's available in the modern day MCU.

They have been trying to recreate the formula unsuccessfully. In the MCU the Hulk is the result of trying to recreate the formula (they talk about it in the first Avengers movie).

They have been trying to recreate the formula unsuccessfully. In the MCU the Hulk is the result of trying to recreate the formula (they talk about it in the first Avengers movie).

Good catch. I guess I just forgot the connection with the serum there.

I'd also think that story wise, not being able to recreate the formula again, keeps everything all nice and tidy without the need to ask why they aren't just making whole armies of them.

He can atone by reading Captain America issues 402-408, in which Captain America is turned into a werewolf.

Capwolf.jpg

Wolverine is there, too:

Capwolf-wolverine.jpg

He can atone by reading Captain America issues 402-408, in which Captain America is turned into a werewolf.

Wolverine is there, too:

Where is the šŸ reaction

Capwolf.jpg

Wolverine is there, too:

Capwolf-wolverine.jpg
And here
https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/56557/captain_america_sam_wilson_2015_3

And happened to Sam way back here as well (It took a long time to collect the whole story on this one)

I really think Bucky is Captain America by the end of this.
I've been reading a theory this series might take us into the history of the American super solider experimentation, including Isaiah Bradley, and end up with his grandson, Eli Bradley (Patriot), earning the title of Captain America.
edit: Going back to what Sam says in the trailer, "The legacy of that shield is... complicated", could be what he was alluding to.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom