Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Trailer (1 Viewer)

Hey quick question for those of you in the know. I just watched Endgame again, and when Captain America leaves at the end it looks like he takes both the shield and Thors hammer. Obviously he brings the shield back with him to give to Sam. But does anyone know what happened to the hammer?

Hey quick question for those of you in the know. I just watched Endgame again, and when Captain America leaves at the end it looks like he takes both the shield and Thors hammer. Obviously he brings the shield back with him to give to Sam. But does anyone know what happened to the hammer?

He put it back in Asgard pre-Ragnarok. It no longer exists in the present after Hela destroyed it.

Last edited:
All I know is that this Walker Cap crap needs to stop soon. Dude is so weak. Let some punk try spitting in Steve Rogers’s face. They’d still be trying to pick him out of a brick wall, piece by piece.

Hey Walker, hand over the shield and sit your goofy arse down.

Last edited:
The only thing I didn't love was Sam trying to talk Karli down (because it would be clear that she's too far gone after that explosion), and even that worked well, showing why Sam is deserving of the mantle because he sees the best in people and tries to find a better way.

Loved the parallel of how Steve reacted when he was enraged and had Stark dead to rights vs. how John Walker operated in that same scenario with a Flag Smasher. They did a great job with Walker overall this episode. I enjoyed how it was revealed slowly that he had taken the serum and we found out when everyone else did. I expected to see a scene of him dosing, but from him twitching to bending the pipe to full superhero landing worked.

Everything with the Dora Milaje was excellent, as was Zemo. Strapped in and ready for the last two episodes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom