Falcon Championship Merchandise (1 Viewer)

Saw these at the ATl-Hartsfield this week. Made me laugh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 33
tumblr_inline_mh9ed8WX2h1qz4rgp.gif

Just remember, somewhere out there is some Saints 2006 championship merchandise....

Just remember, the won a Super Bowl after that, which is 100% more Super Bowls than Atlanta can lay claim to.

Just remember, somewhere out there is some Saints 2006 championship merchandise....

Yes, and if they made it over to any third world country, no other merchandise will ever do. They will be rooting for us to lose the championship or Super Bowl so they can get more Saints gear. I mean who doesn't look great in a black and gold fleur de lis?

Yes, and if they made it over to any third world country, no other merchandise will ever do. They will be rooting for us to lose the championship or Super Bowl so they can get more Saints gear. I mean who doesn't look great in a black and gold fleur de lis?

:facts:

Because they're Reebok jerseys. Haha, they're trying to get rid of all the old stock by any means necessary. LOL. :hihi:
good point... I was about to say "dang they didn't even give him a chance to officially retire"

but yeah... Saints reebok gear is also 50% off... I know this b/c I got 1 of those real nice real expensive Lance Moore jerseys b/c it's a reebok that's half off

good point... I was about to say "dang they didn't even give him a chance to officially retire"

but yeah... Saints reebok gear is also 50% off... I know this b/c I got 1 of those real nice real expensive Lance Moore jerseys b/c it's a reebok that's half off
works for me lol i prefer the old reeboks over the nikes anyday

at 50% off you're paying about what they're actually worth. They charge waaay too much for jerseys. That might be why most of my jerseys are dirt old. :D Everett jersey doesn't even have a name or number left on it anymore. My Beerman jersey is still kicking though.....I stopped drying them at some point and they last a lot longer. I do have a Colston jersey but it's chinese because they're cheaper.

can someone please find me the thread ATL had going with all the awesome comments they were posting when the saw that we did it.

I found it not long ago, and had to post a link to the cache version. And now I am not using good search terms or something. That thread needs to be immortalized.

+1. I'd love to see that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom