Falcon fan here (1 Viewer)

nitro_929

Rookie
Reaction score
What's up fellas. It's hate week!!! Woo hoo. The team I love to hate and a quarterback I wish would just grow old and retire to the booth. Throw the records out and realize it's gonna be a great game.
We still are not getting any pass rush, but the addition of Mack at center has sure made a difference along that o line. Well here is to an injury free and great game!!

Well we are in the same boat with the pass rush..hopefully our depleted secondary can step up and limit Julio as much as possible. I didn't think that was possible last week with OB3 but we did a decent job.

Always is a great game between the Saints and Falcons. Ready for primetime!:9:

Falcon fan here

BooThisMan.gif

Just kidding, Welcome to the forum.

giphy.gif

Welcome to SR -- Here's to an injury free game -- and those feathers will grow back over time

agree about the injury free game

but i hope you die

Lol there is no game on our schedule that means more to me than this one. Yall have owned us since Brees and coach have showed up. They are still great games.

Well we are in the same boat with the pass rush..hopefully our depleted secondary can step up and limit Julio as much as possible. I didn't think that was possible last week with OB3 but we did a decent job.

Always is a great game between the Saints and Falcons. Ready for primetime!:9:
Passrush, what is that? Our only sack this year was Beasley stopping car for no gain last week!! Lol

Bring forth the dirty birds to the annual slaughter!

We need this one bad, dirty bird fan.....prepare for battle!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom